• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

I need these to complete my pokedex!

Well I think it depends on what pokemon they are. So could you tell me some of the ones you have or something?
  2. T

I need these to complete my pokedex!

KANTO POKEMON No.40 Parasect No.65 Alakasam or a Kadabra No.78 Rapidash No.86 Seel No.89 Muk No.90 Shellder No.91 Cloyster No.107 Hitmonchan No.124 Jynx No.128 Tauros JOHTO POKEMON No.162 Furret No.164 Noctowl No.165 Ledyba No.169 Crobat No.171 Lanturn No.173 Cleffa...
  3. T

Gaarasword's Musical Mew Mystery Shop (CLOSED FOR A REPRIEVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE).

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI ok thanks, going in.
  4. T

Gaarasword's Musical Mew Mystery Shop (CLOSED FOR A REPRIEVE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE).

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI ok give me your FC. Just my shiny 10 anniv raikou a couple times
  5. T

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI ok wanna trade now? If it's not to much trouble can you clone some pokes afterwards.
  6. T

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI ok what about a TRU Arceus with fly, Japanese shiny gyarados or shiny charmander
  7. T

Need shiny Ho-oh and Lugia!

I'll give the houndour. I might put an item on it.
  8. T

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI Ok I'm willing to give you a shiny PKRS gamestop pichu, shiny mantyke and I would offer a lv80 10 anniv celebi but its touched but I have more.
  9. T

Re: Gaarasword's Salty Sea Ship Shop (NOW WITH SOME NEW STOCK AND A GIVEAWAY SEE INSI I want all your crown beast please, I have a lot to offer, post what you may want or need and I'll see what I can do.
  10. T

OK, I think you didn't understand me the lugia is hacked and the Ho-oh is normal. The regigigas isn't TRU and the arceus is but it has fly (the person gave it to me like that, unfortunatly. The ones I'm willing to offer are the ones I told SmashTheState so pick from there I might have to...
  11. T

yes I do... Some are: Mantyke, houndour, phione, turtwig, darkrai(hack), pichu, gyarados, snorunt, ponyta, flareon, ariados, charmander, charizard, beldum and garchomp.
  12. T

Wanted-These 3 Pokemon

I got a snorlax and lapras I believe are lv50, what are you offering?
  13. T

Shinies: Some I'm willing to trade are mantyke and I have some others but I have to mass clone. srry Events: read below Cool what do you want for it? BTW: Your avatar is hilariaus I have a japanese lv50 Ho-oh I don't use. I don't have a normal lugia, I have a hacked lv100 one with...
  14. T

Well as the title says I need a shiny Ho-oh and Lugia. I really don't care about IV's, nature and any of the rest, but if you offer me something really good, I'll make sure your efforts don't go unnoticed. I can offer a variaty of things including items, stones and berries (Don't ask what I...
  15. T

Wanted: Some Pokemon

I can get the johto staters for you. But it'll take some time... what shinies do you have?
  16. T

My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- (Can a mod close this please?)

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- thanks! Let trade again some other time.
  17. T

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- well ok I would gotten you something...
  18. T

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- Do you need a pokemon or something?
  19. T

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- ok thanks, could you VM me once your done?
  20. T

Re: My first RNG! -GIVEAWAY- Hey could I have one too? We have the same avatar, wargle rocks! VM me please
Back
Top Bottom