Search results for query: *

1. CuboneKing

Hurt and Heal

I’m game. Will also play a lot more causally lmao. Also I propose that we don’t have the HP label on every line, it just adds clutter Nidorina 100 Marill 40 Seedot 100 Finneon 130 -> 110 Boldore 110 Frogadier 90 Tapu Koko 80 +> 90 Grimmsnarl 100
  2. CuboneKing

The New ABC Game

Steenee
  3. CuboneKing

The wolf garage

Sorry for taking so long to read the update you directly linked me to lmfaooo. That sucks that the first job didn’t work out, but seems like it was definitely for the best. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the new one more and that you’re taking classes that suit your interests so well, that’s...
  4. CuboneKing

What user comes to mind for the above Pokémon?

Speak of the devil and he shall appear Hmmmmm Luvdisc is a tough one, maybe Blanc due to the enthusiasm she puts into her friendships Let’s do a new one, Armarouge
  5. CuboneKing

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Jumpluff A
  6. CuboneKing

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

Mankey Steel
  7. CuboneKing

The New ABC Game

Zangoose
  8. CuboneKing

Pokémon fusion article

Hey everyone. I thought it might be cool to have an article about fusion, as in the process Kyurem, Necrozma, and Calyrex can undergo. I know it's not necessarily a named, defined mechanic like megas or dynamax, but we've got three different Pokémon able to do it now and the way it works is...
  9. CuboneKing

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

That’s a tough one. I think I’ll go with Brock, Jasmine, and Volkner. @Orchid what is your favorite Gary Oak episode in the anime?
  10. CuboneKing

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

I’ve still got some mixed feelings, though lately it’s been more positive. Still pretty sour on the graphics (though they’re a little cleaner than the first trailer), and the lack of PLA catching and some of its QoL improvements is a big bummer. But some of the recent reveals and especially the...
  11. CuboneKing

The Generation Game

Rhyperior
  12. CuboneKing

The New ABC Game

Nidoqueen
  13. CuboneKing

What Pokémon region would the above user live in?

Johto
  14. CuboneKing

The Generation Game

Gogoat
  15. CuboneKing

The New ABC Game

Espeon
  16. CuboneKing

Birthday Race

January - 1 February - 16 March - 3 April - 7 May - 70 June - 0 July - 0 August - 0 September - 10 October - 0 November - 1 December - 17
  17. CuboneKing

My Pokemon Ranch. Anyone remember that?

Oh yeah, definitely remember it. It was pretty fun honestly, at least back then. I went hard catching and depositing as many Pokémon as possible to get those Phione and Mew rewards. No clue why they didn’t release the Platinum update outside of Japan, or do a HGSS update at all. The sad part of...
  18. CuboneKing

Can you do it?

I actually can rap lmao. I used to do it a lot more, I’ve definitely neglected my lyricism in favor of producing the last few years. Definitely want to get back to it. Can you ski?
  19. CuboneKing

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Ribombee
  20. CuboneKing

wrong answers to pokemon questions

The fact that they’re not developed by game freak (That may be a bit too correct for this thread but I’m rolling with it) What region do Scarlet and Violet take place in?
Back
Top Bottom