Search results for query: *

• Users: CuboneKing
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CuboneKing

Pokémon fusion article

Hey everyone. I thought it might be cool to have an article about fusion, as in the process Kyurem, Necrozma, and Calyrex can undergo. I know it's not necessarily a named, defined mechanic like megas or dynamax, but we've got three different Pokémon able to do it now and the way it works is...
  2. CuboneKing

What user comes to mind for the above Pokémon?

Another inversion since the character one is a good time. I’ll start with good ol’ Pikachu
  3. CuboneKing

What Pokémon region would the above user live in?

Self explanatory. Feel free to say why. ^ Nobody would live in the Holon region because we know nothing about it and it probably doesn’t exist
  4. CuboneKing

What five songs define your current music taste?

Thought this might be fun. Doesn’t even have to be five favorite, just five songs that represent what you’re into right this moment. You’re more than welcome to post again as your tastes change, and feel free to include links. I’ll start. Cold Shoulder - 8 Graves (dark but catchy...
  5. CuboneKing

Missed Opportunity with the Regis

Postgame spoilers inbound. I was thinking about how the Regis could’ve been utilized in this game. Regigigas waking up for no reason was a little lame. My original thought was just putting the original 3 in caves roughly where they were in Platinum. But then I got to thinking more and came up...
  6. CuboneKing

The Free Compliment Game

We could all use a little more positivity and validation in our lives. We have plenty of games for roasting each other already which is plenty fun but I figured why not go the other way. Just say something you like/appreciate about the poster above you and keep it rolling :) (ex: I like your...
  7. CuboneKing

The Bone Zone

Howdy partners. I’m CuboneKing, and you have now entered the Bone Zone. Here I’ll be talking about life, music, movies, politics, Pokémon, my impressive collection of mental health problems, and everything in between. Others are more than welcome to join in the discussion but keep it civil...
  8. CuboneKing

UNITE What’s your rank?

Bragging/coping thread incoming I just finally made masters a week ago, I’m at x1356 now. I started ranking a lot faster the less I played with my friends hahahah. Primarily play Sylveon and Blastoise. How bout you guys?
  9. CuboneKing

I will always be CuboneKing.

I guess this is how blogs work now. Works for me. Kinda wish I could go through my old blog because that’s where the juiciest stuff happened, but oh well. Hey guys. I have no idea if anyone who remembers me still uses this site. But back in 2009-2011, I basically lived here. I felt more like...
  10. CuboneKing

Top that!

I like playing this in real life, and I bet it could work here. Anyway, it will start with me in this very post, saying an object. The next poster must come up with something that will destroy, outclass, or otherwise defeat the object. The next poster will come up with something better, so on...
  11. CuboneKing

Island Living *CuboneKing and Octavia*

The only passengers on a run-down boat to Isshu, James and Luna end up on a nearby island. Will they ever get off? Sign-up form: Humans Name: Age: Gender: Personality: History: Pokemon Species: Name: Gender: Personality: Moves: Other: Let's get this started. Name: James...
  12. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon discussion

Discuss TDP here. Suggestions? Here. Rants? Here. That kind of stuff.
  13. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon Island: Day 2

Screaming Bidoof: Yum Psy Linun Omega Natasha Ally Eliminated Day 1 LeeLee The Eeveelution Killer Feebas: Surge Root Kesha Jane Taio Roger Stacy Synthesis ---- Alpha was tapping his foot. "Seto, why aren't they here already?"
  14. CuboneKing

James and Alpha's birthday party

Oi, I am copying other RPers on this. If you got the VM, you're invited! Sign up for the biggest, awesomest RP party ever! Sign-ups look like: Name: James McPhil Species: Human Appearance: Casual clothes in red and black, long brown hair Personality: Somewhat airheaded yet friendly, but...
  15. CuboneKing

Blog draft publishing

There might already be a thread on this, but how do I publish blog drafts?
  16. CuboneKing

Total Drama Pokemon: NO SLOTS LEFT

As the name suggests, this is a Pokemon version of Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour. Yay. The rules: There are 16 slots. You will be divided into two teams of eight. At the start of a new day, I will provide a challenge, usually a trivia question. Each team will be given time to do...
  17. CuboneKing

VM trouble

I've recently received two VMs, and am unable to respond due to my VMs being closed. I can't open them. Every profile I visit has it this way. Is anyone else having this problem and how do I fix it?
  18. CuboneKing

World Domination plan

Like the title says, this is a world domination plan. Example: Like that. I'll continue from those quotes. ...A tranquilizer gun. I get one at...
  19. CuboneKing

Your past usertitles

In this thread, you post your past usertitles, like the title suggests. XD Most of you don't remember all of your past titles. Post what you remember.... I just happen to remember all of mine. I'm a Cubone. FEAR ME!!!! Fade in... Fade out... MIGHT be back SUMMER Triple battles = Epic win Name's...
  20. CuboneKing

Tiers

Why don't we just delete the article, remove all mentions, and forget about it?!
Back
Top Bottom