• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Final: Numbers of Pokémon

anybody want to speculate when the winners of these contests will be announced...? not all of them, I know, but a few at least. EDIT: oops I guess I should learn to read first lol
  2. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

Mawile, evo Eevee, 2 evos, ghost and dragon Smeargle, pre-evo Tauros/Miltank, connected pre-evo Khangaskan, pre-evo Skarmory, pre-evo Dugtrio, evo ("Tremors" anyone?) Jynx, male-only counterpart, alternate evo Lapras, pre-evo Castform, evo Phione, evo Glalie, evo Farfetch'd, evo...
  3. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 4: Your Poké Accessory

i think (after a lacking brainstorming session) that it will be called "Pokego" because it will be a wrist computer! http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Sevenounce-wrist-PC-runs-Linux/ it will include: access to the bag and everything in it phone (maybe video phone, wherein a picture...
  4. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Fire/Psychic Grass/Ground Rock/Water
  5. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

Professor Ash! (no relation!)
  6. J

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 1: Region

This is my guess. Exclude any parts of Sinnoh that have snuck into the pink boundaries pleez. thanks.
  7. J

WANTED: SHINY CHARMANDER lvl 1-5

if you don't care that it's hacked then i can pokesav one for you. EVs and moveset and whatnot, too.
  8. J

Wanted: Shiny Mewtwo And Latias

i have a shiny latias for you if that mew is legit
  9. J

Wanted: Looking for an event Mew.

It doesn't need to have great IVs or anything, just as long as it is legit. It is the only legendary I do not have, and I am just trying to get them all. lol contact me via PM/VM, but if you have AIM, please contact me at megustatumadre1 it will say I am away, but I am most likely there...
  10. J

Hall of Origin Arceus for Shiny Vaporeon

i can give you one.
  11. J

Adrienne's Event Thread

Hi i'm interested in one of the Han Gook mews, it's the only legendary i don't have. i can do any sorts of breeding for you, IV, shinies, etc. let me know if you're interested.
  12. J

Wanted: Shiny Extremespeed Dratini

i haven't gotten mine from HG yet, so if you want i can try and get what you want
  13. J

Wanted-Gorebyss

hey sorry i told you i'd get you that if you still want it i will give you one
  14. J

Wanted- Electabuzz/Elekid

no problem any time you need something let me know
  15. J

ok yeah i forgot it came with electirizer
  16. J

its going to evolve when i trade it :(
  17. J

ok this one's 19. saving a lot of data
  18. J

what is the highest level you will accept?
  19. J

sorry for the wait
  20. J

i have a male electabuzz, not elekid. still ok?
Back
Top Bottom