Search results for query: *

1. Dragon Master

What's your Favorite Pokemon from each of the Hero's?

I Apologize if this has been made before or if this is in the wrong area. After the newest episode of Sun & Moon finally being dubbed where Ash catches Rockruff, (which i am extremely excited and glad he caught) it got me thinking of all the Pokemon Ash and his friends have caught over the...
  2. Dragon Master

What Should have been with Charizard

If this has been done, i apologize, didnt see it when i was looking. Topic of this thread is Charizard and what I feel Game Freak should have done with it instead of what they have done. I know all the deal about Charizard, people either love him, hate him or dont mind him. I personally have...
  3. Dragon Master

Real Battle Strategies if Pokemon were REAL....

Now everyone knows battling competitively or just going through the game battling with what moves hit or protect you. But what if Pokemon were real.... what kind of strategies would you imply to your battles? Just a couple ideas: Would you use moves that you wouldn't really use in your games...
  4. Dragon Master

What Pokemon will you ever only have 1 of?

I just recently finished completing the Pokedex with every Pokémon and the evolved forms (took me forever but its been done) all placed in the Pokémon Bank. In my long process to get each Pokémon, I was coming across Pokémon who I absolutely despise or didn't want to evolve from a certain...
  5. Dragon Master

GEN VI: L4 HA Fletchling

I'm really looking for a HA Fletching. If anyone has one that they can trade with me, id really appreciate it. I don't care what gender or stats are, I can always breed it and I don't mind that at all. I have a lot I can offer but way too many to list so let me know what your looking for but...
  6. Dragon Master

GEN VI: Looking For: Shiny Froakie, H.A. Froakie and H.A. Fletchling-Males

Hey everyone, Im on the search for the Pokémon in the title: Shiny Froakie, H.A. Froakie and H.A. Fletchling all males. Ill do shiny for shiny, I got a few to get rid of: 2x Taillow Ability:Guts both males 2x Electike 1 Male: ability lightning rod 1 Female: ability Static 1 Purrloin Female...
  7. Dragon Master

Pokemon Taught Moves Inspired by Anime?

Better description: Am I the only one who has caught or raised a Pokémon to learn a move purely because they saw the Pokémon in the anime with that move? I have one example: It took me forever but I managed to get a Charizard that has Mega Punch as a move purely base upon Pokémon Origin and...
  8. Dragon Master

Hardest Pokemon for you to Find/Catch

Sorry if this thread has been made before. What Pokemon was the hardest for you to find or catch? This is mostly for the trainers who wanted to complete their pokedex My hardest to find was Chimecho and Tynamo :banghead: Chimecho was the final Pokemon i needed to complete my pokedex in...
  9. Dragon Master

Bred Pokemon for their moves

Sorry if there has been a thread about this before But im curious to see how many people out there actually breed Pokemon to get a specific move and if u do, do u usually breed for moves? If u do, what have been some of your success stories or Pokemon that u have been proud of that have...
  10. Dragon Master

What's your favorite early Normal/Flying Pokemon?

I'm only going on the basic birds, the ones that u can get early on in the game, so for this one im leaving out Togekiss, Dordrio, and Farfetch'd So out of: Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Swellow and Staraptor Which is your favorite: Most Useful: Least Favorite: My favorite is: Staraptor but i...
  11. Dragon Master

Ash's Newest Pokemon

It has happened, since we lost Gliscor, which i was really sad about. Ash had an open slot on his party of six and who better to fill it then Gible, making this the first Dragon type to be owned by a main character (other then a rival). Since Gible is part ground I suspect that Gible will play a...
  12. Dragon Master

Dawn's New Pokemon

I don't know if anyone has seen it but Dawn has got a new addition to her team, the little Fire Pokemon and Johto starter, Cyndaquil. You guys think that was a good choice as Dawn's Fire type?
  13. Dragon Master

Pokemon Sprites

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. In the new versions, the Pokemon Sprites change their pose. Sometimes its a really cool thing but the other times i think they have messed up the Pokemon and how it looks or made it look ugly. So i just want to see what everyone thinks about it...
  14. Dragon Master

Which Legandary Dragon is your Favorite?

I'm sorry if this thread has been made before, i didnt see it so if it was, my bad. Well i just wanted to see which Legandary Dragon happens to be your favorite out of all them: Latios Latias Rayquaza Dialga Palkia Giratina and out of them, which one do u think is the most...
  15. Dragon Master

Favorite Final Evo Out of all Starters?

What is your favorite Final evolution of all of the starter Pokemon so far. Mine is hands down Charizard with Feraligatr and Sceptile not far behind.
  16. Dragon Master

Top 6 favorite Pokemon

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what is your top 6 favorite Pokemon BESIDES legendary Pokemon? Most of my favorite Pokemon are Dragons (go figure) 1. Charizard 2. Garchomp 3. Salamence 4. Aggron 5. Tyranitar 6. Flygon
  17. Dragon Master

Your Strongest

Hey everyone I am would like to know your strongest Pokemon in your Ruby/Sapphire or Emerald game. Mine is the Legendary Groudon at lv 100 with the attacks: Dragon Claw Fire Blast Earthquake Eruption My strongest non Legendary is Charizard at lv 100 with the attacks: Heat Wave...
  18. Dragon Master

Any 6

Hello everyone, here is another thread If you could have any 6 Pokemon to be in your party (besides legendarys and the newest ones) which ones would you have? My 6 would be Charizard, Feraligatr, Sceptile, Scizor, Manectric, and Seviper. My friend also had Tyranitar, Milotic...
  19. Dragon Master

Houndoom, Mightyena or Manectric

Hey these 3 r 3 dog like Pokemon that I thought r really cool and I wanted to see what u guys thought abou them. Which of these r your favorites? Mine is Houndoom because he looks like a wolf and I like both fire and dark types.
  20. Dragon Master

Sceptile, Blaziken or Swampert

Hey everyone no body has made a thread about this subject so I thought I make it. What is your favorite out of these 3? Mine is Sceptile.
Back
Top Bottom