Search results for query: *

• Users: Shego
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Building My New Team(s) for Pokemon SM series.

Hey everyone. How are you? As for me, I'm doing fine. I just wondering if you guys would like to help me with my pokemon teams for Sun and Moon. I used to plan on building on the Sand Team for Pokemon S/M. But I lost the list of Pokemon that I have on. And with new pokemon emerged, including...
  2. S

LF: HA Basculin

Hello everyone My name is Shego. How things going for you? I'm doing fine. There's something I like to ask of you all. Well you see, I'm looking for a Basculin that has a Hidden Ability. Do you have a HA Basculin? If so, then what pokemon do you want? Whenever you have a chance, let me know, ok...
  3. S

Looking for a V-Create Victini.

Hey guys. How are you doing today? I'm doing fine. This is going to be a long shot. I'm looking for a Victini that has the Jolly nature, as well as having the move, V-Create,and Bolt Strike at least. Not fake, not cloned,and not hacked. Just a legit one. As for the IVs on the Victini that has...
  4. S

My new well-balanced team

Hello. I just wondering if you can help me synchronize the new team that I'm plan to form. Other than Team Hoenn, I like to build a team that can help the team to make up each other strengths and weaknesses. As well as to help out with the conditions. Smeargle @ Focus Sash Nature: Timid...
  5. S

My Hoenn Team

Hello everyone. I was thinking about forming an All-Star Hoenn team. A group of pokemon that came from the Hoenn Region. I got admit that Hoenn have awesome pokemon. Andrew Shard from Serebiiforums have inspired me. I like it. I was wondering if you can help me balance and to complete my Hoenn...
  6. S

Helping balancing my team request.

Hello everyone. My name is Shego. I may be new at forming a team here. This is my first time of building the team of pokemon for the competitive battles like wi-fi or online battles. I most likely need help of this. I like to building the well-balanced team that will cover up their strengths and...
  7. S

Kissshipping Discussion

Hey everybody. Welcome to the Kisshipping Discussion. Those who like Ash,and Melody as a couple, this is the right thread for you. Kissshipping is the shipping between Ash,and Melody (Satoshi,and Flura). Feel free to post pics,fics,fanart,hints,and the other things as long it's kissshippy. We...
Back
Top Bottom