Search results for query: *

1. Trainer Yusuf

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

List of Pokémon by Ability page needs to add Regular Koffing/Weezing's Gen 8 Abilities.
  2. Trainer Yusuf

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

In addition to my previous posts, there has been a lot of Animé staff whose romanizations are missing: Wanted pages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Would be nice if someone filled them.
  3. Trainer Yusuf

Wanted pages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Even though I fixed the typos, Avalugg (move), Porygon-z (Pokémon) and Telepahty (Ability) still show up in the list. I guess this is because I clicked the minor edit button, but why they still show up regardless? Can someone...
  4. Trainer Yusuf

Wanted pages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Talk: Mimikkyu (Pokémom) and Old Couple (type) are spelling errors in userpages. They need to be fixed. Also, somebody needs to the Pokémon Ranger series page.
  5. Trainer Yusuf

Wanted pages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Some misspellings on TepiGreninja's user page appear here, like Ceffa(Pokémon). Can someone fix them?
  6. Trainer Yusuf

Bulbapedia:Editor's Hub - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia For some reason, Editor's Hub's main page still lists Toyland as a needed article, even though that article is already done, for a second time after its previous deletion. Edit: As a side note, do I need to add...
  7. Trainer Yusuf

Most of those empty links are on User pages themselves, some of which are retained due to being old responses. So, the only logical way I can go is that I would have to talk individual users and annoy them to hell, or just let those broken links clutter the cache.
  8. Trainer Yusuf

Wanted pages - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia A lot of the broken pages here, such as Legendary Beasts and Talk:Version-exclusive Pokémon refer to existing pages, but since nobody redirected them, they remain here. Can anyone redirect them, or better, can anyone tell me...
  9. Trainer Yusuf

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The article seems way too large to do that, haha. If that's the case though, can I just have separate pages for each Card series? Edit: Yep, that fixed the issue. Thanks Kogoro.
  10. Trainer Yusuf

When I'm trying to save the edit, error happens. I can easily access the edit window and preview. But I can't save.
  11. Trainer Yusuf

For some reason, whenever I'm trying to edit Moves not in Pokémon games page, I keep getting either a Database error or server error 500.
  12. Trainer Yusuf

One thing that has been bothering me is that move templates have not been updated to include OR/AS changes as a seperate subcolumn, like B2/W2, HG/SS, Pt etc. When are we going to update the things?
  13. Trainer Yusuf

Sorry for the late response, Wathog goes from 1 Attack to 2 Attack EVs B2/W2 onwards.
  14. Trainer Yusuf

Giga Impact (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Giga Impact's page doesn't mention Throh, Sawk, Heatmor, Bouffalant and Durant's compatibility with Giga Impact. Edit: I know that nobody listens this, but Serebii mentions that Watchog's EV spread has been changed to 2...
  15. Trainer Yusuf

Posted this incorrectly on the ARCHIVE version of this thread. Oops: So... 1)Silcoon and Dustox don't have a notifier when they are available in Bug-Catching Contest in their own pages(it's Thursday). They also state their encounter rate is unknown even though it is present in the Bug-Catching...
  16. Trainer Yusuf

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

So... 1)Silcoon and Dustox don't have a notifier when they are available in Bug-Catching Contest in their own pages(it's Thursday). They also state their encounter rate is unknown even though it is present in the Bug-Catching Contest page. 2)The total encounter rate in Route 222 for Pearl is...
  17. Trainer Yusuf

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Si es fake or so it seems. I checked his Twitter account and while I don't know Spanish at all(but I know "tipo Hada"), I haven't seen such thing. If it is on some forum, then that's beyond me, but I don't think it is on his own and Melkor's forums since...
  18. Trainer Yusuf

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Yes
  19. Trainer Yusuf

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Wait is over!* *Assuming this isn't fake, that is.
  20. Trainer Yusuf

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: The "Real or Not Real" Thread Well, you can use this any way you want: Le link
Back
Top Bottom