Search results for query: *

1. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Being a native Wyoming resident, I would actually like this(even though they don't exist).:LOL:
  2. WallflowerCanyon

Random thought that I had, but I'm wondering if Calyrex is supposed to be the Trio master to Zacian and Zamazenta, as opposed to Eternatus? I guess the reason behind my thinking is that Calyrex is said to rule Galar in the past... so it's a "king" and Zacian and Zamazenta are the "knights"...
  3. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

If we do get DP remakes next year(and I do think it's possible), my only hope is that it's not going to be aesthetically similar to Let's Go. I'd very much like to see Sinnoh look more like SWSH, and not so much chibi characters and blocky terrain. Geographically and climate-wise, Sinnoh is my...
  4. WallflowerCanyon

I would prefer that we know little about both parts of the DLC to keep things a surprise. I thought they did a terrific job with not spoiling too much about SWSH. But I am really curious to know what file size the overall Expansion Pass will be; I'd like to know if I should buy an SD card for...
  5. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

When that happened I immediately thought of Bill Engvall's "here's your sign" jokes.:LOL:
  6. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

IIRC... I can't remember the exact wording, but in the Armor/Tundra trailer they said something like "these are just 2 examples of what we are working on". To me, I took it as them making more DLC other than what we know of right now, but who knows. At some point in time I'm hoping we get an RPG...
  7. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What little things, details, and other small additions in Sword/Shield that you like

If I had to list off all the little things that I like about these games, it would take me all night. One of my favorite things is how all the Gym Leaders were fleshed out with their League cards. Not only that, but just their overall appearances and personalities too. Just the overall...
  8. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

Somewhat unrelated, but RR Giovanni appearing in Pokemon Masters was completely out of the blue. Honestly speaking, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be as suspicious about Ghetsis' and Lysandre's signature eyewear appearing in the DLC trailer as I am right now. If anything RR related were to...
  9. WallflowerCanyon

SwSh What are You Excited for in the SwSh Expansion Packs (Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra)

That's the likely scenario I think, but at the same time... the last time we got a peak at customization items referencing the evil teams(the stickers for the Pokemon Snap-type of feature in USUM), look what happened. I'm just keeping an open mind is all. Another thing I'm looking forward to is...
  10. WallflowerCanyon

I'm excited about the whole thing, and I really enjoyed SwSh for what it is right now. I was kinda hoping that the Crown Tundra part would come first though, the exploration part has always been my favorite thing in the games since Crystal. ;_; There's one thing that I'm really curious about...
  11. WallflowerCanyon

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

The 3rd version of that first set should be Pokemon Confirmed. The 3rd version of that second set should be Pokemon Drama, and the sequels/alternate universes of them should be Ultra-Ignorance and Ultra-Bliss. If we wanna get really catastrophic, the post-game quest for all of 'em will be titled...
  12. WallflowerCanyon

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Exploration, exploration, exploration. As much as I liked Alola overall, I felt that the exploration that's been in other regions like Hoenn and Sinnoh felt kinda skimpy.
  13. WallflowerCanyon

Lysandre reminds me of Lord Frollo more than anything else, from his flirtsy behavior with Diantha and almost burning down France... but that's another post for another thread. View: https://mobile.twitter.com/pixelpar/status/1084932134484234242 I'm not gonna lie, out of curiosity I did some...
  14. WallflowerCanyon

Any thoughts on this if it hasn't been brought up yet? View: https://mobile.twitter.com/blazikerm/status/1083127472982507521
  15. WallflowerCanyon

So what's with this 'Pokemon A' that Paul Pokeshopper has been talking about on Twitter? Is it supposed to be a possible new Pokemon that's set to be revealed through merchandise sometime this month? How would a Pokemon Direct correlate with it?
  16. WallflowerCanyon

Pokemon Mashed and Pokemon Potatoes Pokemon Potato and Pokemon Chips Pokemon Tater and Pokemon Salad Pokemon Idaho The list goes on...
  17. WallflowerCanyon

Because of how Meltan(YES, I know it's a Gen 7 Mythical) was revealed, I'm really curious as to how they'll go about any teases for Gen 8. The Meltan situation was wild.
  18. WallflowerCanyon

On the subject of fire: View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1083062424440266754 This just gave me a hilariously weird flashback to January 2018. I'm pretty sure they retweeted this because it is pretty awesome, but I also had a funny thought about it being a callback to the...
  19. WallflowerCanyon

Between the capybara posts and a few of the UK-region rumors, I think I my thoughts are narrowed down to either South America or the UK. I would prefer South America though because of exploration reasons. Unova is probably my least favorite for exploration because it felt really urbanized due to...
  20. WallflowerCanyon

I wonder why Masuda has been posting tweets with pictures of capybara for the past few months... favorite animal or a hint?
Back
Top Bottom