Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkDreams
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

The Shipping Confessional

Thy holy child of the Paradise of Shipp'ers, please come forth with thy confessions. Seek redemption, or simply a place to vent. However, the confessional may never: Have bashing. Stating that you dislike a pairing is fine. However, it must be a 'clean confession'. Do not slather this pure...
  2. D

Need help with characters

Right now i'm just writing a story for fun. Then it became not so fun to write because I have 2 heroes in this story that I want to reveal. I want to bring out both characters without telling them who they are entirely at first, but i'm finding it difficult to do so. The characteristics I want...
  3. D

HoennChampionShipping

Steven and May Says Hi! HoennChampionShipping - A pretty darn awesome 'ship between Steven Stone and May ;) So, how are you feeling them both? How did you get into HoennChampion?
  4. D

My notifications are loopy

It says I have 3 visitor messages when I have none Help?
  5. D

The Dream World [Banners; Avatars; Graphics; Sprites; Animation] -CLOSED-

Hi there! Welcome to the Dream World! I offer a..Variety of selections :) Here's what I do: Banners (What I do best): Yes! I DO do Shipping banners! Here are some examples: Userbars: Graphics: Recolour: Lineless Sprites: Neons/Glows: Glitched up...
  6. D

Which one would you prefer?

So, currently i'm writing a story focusing more on the psychological development of my character. BUT. (Yes, big butt!) I'm having trouble deciding whether it should be Psychology/Action, Psychology/Adventure, or a combination of the two. Which one would you prefer? Which one would...
  7. D

COMPLETE: A gym leader's thoughts on her unrequited love [OneSided PokeShipping/Oneshot]

"A gym leaders thoughts on her unrequited love…And a certain young brunette who traveled with him." One-sided PokeShipping. Mentions of AdvanceShipping. Brief implied OrangeShipping. Rated PG-13 for minor cussing You have been warned. Constructive criticism will be appreciated...
  8. D

Who do you ship May with?

We've had Dawn and Misty, time to show our good ol' brunette girl some lovin' too. So, who do you ship May with? May it be Misty, Dawn, Ash, Drew, Paul, or the ever so popular, Steven Stone ;-)
  9. D

Team Rocket Shippings

Like the title suggests, this is a thread for Team Rocket Shippings (Different from RocketShipping). You may discuss any shippings that does with...Team Rocket ^^" Manga, anime, game, Rocket Cross overs...It can all be discussed. Do you Support: Giovanni x Jessie? Domino x Hun? (<3)...
  10. D

I'm confused...

Really, when I start to change my signature...One minute is says I have a 1000 character limit, then it's a 500 character limit. a)Which one is which? b)Is there a reason for it? c)Do I have too many pictures/banners? d)Too little writing? e)Is anything screwed up? f)Is there a...
  11. D

Oh hai thar...Again

Well, never made an intro thread oxo, so, why not? I'm DarkDreams. Known DD. So um. Hi there. You can call me master *awkward silence* W-well, i've been here since...November..September? I write fanfictions and make crack banners... I....Have a dog....!...Called Lulu... I'm an...
  12. D

OutCryShipping. MayxPaul.

Alright. After much mind debates, i've decided to make a thread for this never met. Introduction to OutCry OutCryShipping is the belief that May and Paul may potentiality have a relationship, if they met Rules: 1. NO Bashing is tolerated 2. Try your best to keep on topic (Posting pictures...
Back
Top Bottom