Search results for query: *

1. O

I'm not really new...

But I have been gone for a long while and did not post that much before...So I just wanted to say hello again and it is nice to be here:flinch:
  2. O

Evolution Of Fable (PG-13)

An author’s foreword note: ORIGINAL / PG-13:For blood and some suggestive themes in later chapters. Fic Betaed By Pink Parka Girl as of 6/24/06 It all started with this line of questions; In the Pokémon world, if you don't go on a journey at age ten then what? Better yet, what happens...
  3. O

The Squirtle Club

I hope it is okay that I start this club, being the newbie that I am and all...I like to think of myself as just the starter of this club, not leader or anything. Standard forum rules apply as they do everywhere:-) A club for my first Pokemon love, Squirtle! What's not to love about this...
  4. O

Newest member...

I may have been a member way back in the day, but I don't seem to recall..I guess my ye olde 22 year old mind is fried from school Hi everyone, My name is Orange Flaaffy and I've been a pokemon fan since it came out when I was sixteen. I belong to many different forums, some of which I have...
Back
Top Bottom