Search results for query: *

1. S

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

I have inserted this in the Fanfic recommendations in TvTropes. Maybe that will bolster the amount of readers.
  2. S

Karma strikes back. Nice chapter!
  3. S

Awesome comeback for Blue.
  4. S

I Write Like

I put every single word, every single chapter, every tiny inch of My Immortal. Result? Cory Doctorow. Question: Who the heck is Cory Doctorow?
  5. S

I Write Like

I got Isaac Asimov.
  6. S

COMPLETE: Skeleton in the Snow (Calvin & Hobbes fic)

Nothing much to say here. I was reading a Calvin and Hobbes archive, and I saw the last strip. Then, I took a trip to TvTropes, went to the C&H page, and into the WMG page for it. One of them was that after the final strip, Calvin crashed riding his toboggan one last time and died. I decided to...
  7. S

Want More Readers?

I am so guilty.
  8. S

The best Pokémon come backs.

Me: *playing Emerald randomly on my GBA emulator on the PSP* Person: *seeing me playing Pokemon on the PSP* You're suck man! Pokemon is for babies! Me: I dare you to show me a real baby playing Pokemon. Random person: *arrives, looks at my back* Holy shit! How did you get Pokemon on the PSP...
  9. S

Naming Characters

I use my brain.
  10. S

Amazing battle, GM. You never fail to impress.
  11. S

LOL. :lol: Anyways, I like this chapter. Keep it up!
  12. S

Fallout Island (Chapter 4 now)

bump for now
  13. S

Areas 1-51 game

Area 15 is where Atlantis is.
  14. S

Areas 1-51 game

Area 6 is where Chuck Norris was born.
  15. S

"...in my pants" [Song Title Ver]

Re: "...in my pants" game. Raining Blood in my pants. Ouch.
  16. S

Areas 1-51 game

This thread is simple. Poster A says "Area 1 is where the Illuminati are" Poster B says "Area 2 stores a Stargate" Poster C says "Area 3 is where Aperture Science is located" And so on. Every time we reach Area 51, we go back to Area 1. It can be about anything, but Area 51 must always...
  17. S

Thanks, Legacy. I'll try to do what you told me.
  18. S

Re: Fallout Island (Chapter 3 now, plus a new banner) Here I am again. Sorry if it's been 10 days or so. Chapter 4: A Grassy Slugfest Dan immediately headed for the nearest Pokemon Center after Maple and the rest left. In his mind, he wanted to help, but judging from Maple's pokemon...
  19. S

Re: Fallout Island (Chapter 3 now, plus a new banner) Tommorow for sure, I will have Chapter 4 out.
Back
Top Bottom