Search results for query: *

1. D

Review AG186: Battle Pyramid Again! VS Registeel!!

I think someting big is coming for may because wasn't she frowning i one of the new begginings. Might be an indicator of her positioning in the new saga.
  2. D

Review AG178: Battle Pyramid! VS Regirock!!

Flashback........ remember when everyone was thinking of reasons why there was a pidgey in the decka while back...well looks like we might find out (or maybe just me having random thoughts).
  3. D

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Crystal has to be by far the best in my opinion (original stuff incorporated) after that I think they were ok but went down hill for me.
  4. D

Review AG177: Takeshi & Satoshi! Defend Nibi Gym in a Tag Battle!!

Or maybe one of his siblings traded onix by accident and got it back (doubt it)..does anyone know yet if it evolved in the episode or prior?.
  5. D

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

I'm getting of the same plot lines to be honest when I say plot I mean the method gyms elite four. If thats the same why dont they just make the games longer or with different regions that you cross over to other wise I don't think it'll be that different from fr/lg.
  6. D

Review AG177: Takeshi & Satoshi! Defend Nibi Gym in a Tag Battle!!

But have they ever showed pokemon who need to be traded to evolve, evolving in an anime?.
  7. D

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

I dunno why but I feel a little let down it just looks too much like animal crossing to me. Don't know if I like the 3d... i mean 2.5d idea yet. also the pokemon looked kind of awkward for a 5th gen game.
  8. D

Review AG176: Rocket-dan Dissolution!? Respective Roads!

I know tis might sound horrible but I would like to see the new team match ups stay like that (even though it won't) it looks really nice and refreshing to be honest.
  9. D

Random facts about pikachu:

21) Pikachu is yellow and red in colour 22) Pikachu looked even cuter on pinken island when he ate the berries *whishes ash took some with him*.
  10. D

AG177 title revealed!

It's so interesting to see how in the anime they never really make reference to things they've come across before in the movies, like ash pulling out his pokedex to check on pokemon he know's about already. I think we'll still se a 'whoa what's that pokemon..check dexter'. Anyhow if pikachu...
  11. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Britney-Everytime
  12. D

AG177 title revealed!

Am I the only one excited about this one...although I have thought how the heck are they gonna justify a regirock being captured unless it's just a pyramid guardian or something. Another thing is I hope ash gets brock to give him a bit of practice with his rock pokemon. And I can see ash using...
  13. D

Two May Episode Titles Revealed

I agree I myself am hoping for them not to be together by the end of the episode i think they do need their own things to do and needs to be aside from ash and the gang, plus it would really be interesting to see how the gang reacts to their absence, imagine if the attacked some people because...
  14. D

Two May Episode Titles Revealed

Yeah I was preparing for a team rocket split or addition to the group cos it seems to be getting boring to me. Unles it's just temporary and the regroup in the same episode.
  15. D

What new type combination would you like to see?

Fire psychic would be an excellent combination of types.
  16. D

^ The one above

^ Is right and also a member of the brock fan club.
  17. D

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Boystyle- kokoro no chizu
  18. D

Screenshot & Quote du jour

Pikachu slipped a little too much coke in ash's coco so he can sleep. Ash: I'm a little teapot short and stout here's my handle and here's my spout when I get all steamed up here me shout tip me over and pour me out.
  19. D

Name a PKMN, Name that PKMN's Move!

Vine whip Gyrados
  20. D

^ The one above

^is human.
Back
Top Bottom