Search results for query: *

1. GiratinasEmbodiment

The Most Gratuitous Fantasy in Pokémon History

One day, the world of Pokémon is going to come to an end. It's not going to happen any time soon. Alpha knows the Pokémon Company isn't showing any signs of slowing down. I suspect that I'm not the only one who dearly hopes that it won't happen until Trainers like me - who were born into this...
  2. GiratinasEmbodiment

Type-Matchup Association Thread

Not gone yet, don't know how much longer I'll be around, might as well have a little more fun before I go. The type-matchup chart is one of the most crucial parts of the Pokémon franchise. And for some matchups, the association is obvious. Fire-type moves are super-effective against Grass-type...
  3. GiratinasEmbodiment

Bulbapedia Regarding the Bulbagarden Twitter feed on the Bulbapedia Main Page.

So, a couple things I want to bring up regarding the Bulbagarden Twitter feed as linked to from/embedded in the Bulbapedia Main Page. First of all, a technical point. The Twitter feed linked to from the Main Page has been failing to scroll for a few months now. Which is problematic enough on...
  4. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

World-building within the confines of the existing franchise is apparently a niche. A GTS-based #ChainOfDeals forum game has been hit-and-miss so far. But this... this is something that really needs to happen, and if I'm the only one who's willing to make it happen, I'm going to be very very...
  5. GiratinasEmbodiment

Global Trading Sequence: Offer the Pokémon Wanted By the User Above You

Since no one in the Written Word is interested in Gym Development, let's make a forum name for myself with something a little... simpler. Hope I got my location and categorization right this time. Copied from the TV Tropes article #ChainOfDeals After finally figuring out that the Pokémon Home...
  6. GiratinasEmbodiment

WORLDBUILDING: Gym Development Plans - Structure, Nature, Challenge

Down the Pokémon Den I go. Into the terrifying world of actual forum participation, in the hopes that Bulbagarden's forums are not full of insulting people who will drag you into a spiral of insults. An endeavour where people actually reacting to what you write with words and/or emojis is the...
Back
Top Bottom