Search results for query: *

1. FireMeowth

What are your opinions on shipping days/weeks?

The ongoing Marissonshipping Week (which is sadly nearing its end already) has made this by far the best week of the year for me. So much beautiful fanart and -fiction! <3 It even inspired me to make a contribution of my own, which became my very first Pokémon fanfic (so that was a pretty big...
  2. FireMeowth

Would you rather be trapped in a room with N, Cheren, or a rabid Dialga?

Definitely the rabid Dialga - it'd be safer than being with the insane Cheren (and if Cheren's locked up anywhere it'd be in an asylum), and N is too creepy. >:
  3. FireMeowth

Is Reshiram really this size?

For serpents, the Dex seems to list length, not height (because listing the height of a serpent wouldn't make any sense whatsoever). A 10-foot long snake isn't that unthinkable.
  4. FireMeowth

What would you like to see in a Pokemon Fighting game?

Basically, all we need is PokéPark style battles with a(n even) greater selection of Pokémon.
  5. FireMeowth

Should Emboar have a different type?

I think it's fine that they reuse the Fire/Fighting typing (or any other typing for that matter) as long as they keep improving them. And seeing how Emboar > Infernape > Blaziken, I'm good.
  6. FireMeowth

Would the anime be better if the main group was only competive trainers?

No. No, no, no, no, NO. The games are not "about" battling, although it is arguably the main gameplay element. Every Pokémon game - and especially B/W - tell of the many different kinds of relationships between humans and Pokémon. We've seen characters who use Pokémon for battling, we've seen...
  7. FireMeowth

Worst Rival

Definitely the G/S/C/HG/SS Rival, although Blue, Cheren and Bianca are not far behind. The G/S/C/HG/SS Rival just annoyed me. He just felt like an obstacle. I never wanted to fight him. Never wanted to see him. That's the worst kind of Rival. As for Blue, it's basically the same, only he...
  8. FireMeowth

Preview BW054 - Mebukijika! Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter Lineup!!

Re: BW?: Mebukijika I'd rather have an episode about the Season Research Lab on Route 6... >: Nice to see Swoobat again, at least.
  9. FireMeowth

What do you want in Gen 6?

I always figured the HMs were amplifications of the normal powers of the Pokémon, which would explain how small birds can carry you around using Fly and all that.
  10. FireMeowth

VG Weekly Poll #8: Favourite Fire/Fighting Starter?

Definitely Emboar. Blaziken was just awful, and while Infernape was pretty awesome, it can't measure up against the awesome Mega Fire Pig. <3 I think this is also why I'm fine with there being so many Fire/Fighting starters - they keep improving every time.
  11. FireMeowth

What do you want in Gen 6?

- Buildings being as big on the outside as they are on the inside - Buildings actually having a logical amount of rooms - I've had enough of those one room houses with a few bookcases, chairs and a table - Pokémon Centers being MUCH bigger, with a bigger lounge area, maybe a restaurant, a...
  12. FireMeowth

Ages of the characters?

Let's see... PLAYER CHARACTERS Red (1st Gen): 11 Red (3rd Gen): 13-14 FR/LG female protagonist: 13-14 G/S/C male protagonist: 12-13 2nd Gen female protagonist: 12-13 Ethan: 14-15 Lyra: 14-15 Brendan: 13-14 May: 13-14 Lucas: 13-14 Dawn: 13-14 Hilbert: 17ish Hilda: 17ish Wes...
  13. FireMeowth

They're not going to release the Azure Flute are they?

The US got the Movie Arceus. Most of Europe got the Movie Arceus. Probably the UK, too. And Australia. And South Korea. And the rest of the world. It's not like it was only ever released in Japan. And no, we won't get the Azure Flute. They decided not to let us simply catch Arceus, and that's...
  14. FireMeowth

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

Re: Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread 2 The problem with the new titles is that most of them do not have any puns. "Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!" and "Gotta Catch a Roggenrola!" are both awful. I hope whoever came up with those will be fired.
  15. FireMeowth

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I wouldn't dare think I'd ever have the luxury of choosing my girlfriend just like that... ...but if I could, I'd definitely pick Lyra.
  16. FireMeowth

Home Console Games: main series or side series?

They don't have to be main games to co-exist in the same world as the main games, though. People in Ranger games always allude to other regions and such, so it's obvious that they are supposed to be in different parts of the same world. But still, what defines a game as a main game, side game or...
  17. FireMeowth

A Collection of Timeless Quotes

Quote: "This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit." Who said it, and where: Galactic Boss Cyrus, Distortion World Region: ...Sinnoh, I...
  18. FireMeowth

FAQ: Other Games: Simple Questions

Re: Pokedex 3D problem It's a bug. Scan some AR markers, wait 20 hours and try again. If you - for whatever reason - have already scanned all the AR markers, try trading with someone else, wait 20 hours and try downloading new Pokémon again.
  19. FireMeowth

VG Weekly Poll #1: Was Black and White a Step in the Right Direction?

I did love what it did to make the game world more realistic, but I despised the changes that were made to prioritize "practical" before the aforementioned "realistic". Obviously voting "Both".
  20. FireMeowth

Home Console Games: main series or side series?

The way I see it... - the games that are primarily meant as enhancements for the main games (such as the Stadium games, PBR, My Pokémon Ranch etc.) are side games - the games in which you don't catch and train Pokémon (apart from the side games) are spin-offs - the games in which you do catch...
Back
Top Bottom