Search results for query: *

1. F

Wanted: 3 gen legendaries and starters

I can trade you Regice, Registeel, Charmander, Squirtle, Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. I'm interested in the shinies you have.
  2. F

Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP NOW!

Re: Offering - TRU Arceus You can go ahead and take me off the list, I already have arrangements to get one from someone else. This is a really nice thing you're doing, I'll spare you from one of my fodder pokemon ;D
  3. F

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus Same here.
  4. F

Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP NOW!

Re: Offering - TRU Arceus Can you save me one? Any nature will do. I'm in the US, but the Toys R Us in my area isn't participating. If there's anything in particular you might want I can see if I have it. My friend code is: 1591 4471 4250
  5. F

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Re: Shokotan Pichu & Eigakan Arceus AZURITY It's a combination of azure, obviously it's color, and purity I guess. The color white symbolizes purity and that's what the bubbles on its stomach remind me of.
  6. F

Offering: Kyogre

Sure, I'd do that. Can you PM me your friend code?
  7. F

It's Bold natured. HP-235 (22) Attack-135 (9) Def-161 (24) Sp.Atk-226 (17) Sp.Def-221 (29) Speed-148 (25) The IVs are mostly accurate, attack is 8 or 9 and special attack is 16 or 17 but the rest should be exact.
  8. F

I'm offering a lvl70 UT Kyogre migrated from Emerald...I'm not looking for anything in particular, any shiny will do. I also have a Phione I can trade.
  9. F

Tradeing a jirchi

Guys he already traded it to me, and it turned out it was actually hacked...
  10. F

Wanted- Event Legendaries

Hey guys, I'm looking for all the event legendaries, it doesn't matter if they're legit or hacked: Mew Celebi Jirachi Deoxys Shaymin Darkrai Arceus Phione Manaphy I'm offering pretty much any other pokemon except Lugia and Ho-Oh, but here are the main ones I'm offering: All starters...
Back
Top Bottom