Search results for query: *

1. Spindae2

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

The real nunver of pokes doesn't matter to me but I want every type to have at least one decent line. Ground was neglected in XY totall, poison more or less as well. As for the fossils would be neat tk get a fairy rock, maybe some angelic creature and I am still rooting for a rock related...
  2. Spindae2

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Wonder what type of Fossils we'll get this season. Love me some good ones, Kalos and Unova had some of my favorites ^_^
  3. Spindae2

Starter discussion/speculation

After my innitial distaste with the Starters, I grew really found of all 3, even Rowlet who seemed way to simple grow to me a lot. As for the final typings, I would be okay with Litten not getting a 2ndary typing just make the design work, Popplio will most likely get Psychic, Fairy or Fighting...
  4. Spindae2

Trailers and News Discussion

Good Morning from Serbia! It is a wonderful morning and I can't wait for 2pm to see what they've prepped for us. Hoping for a 90-120sec trailer with rivals and game play, expecting a 30sec thing showing swiftly Mascotts and starters. Don't let me down Pokemon Company. I'm good with either.
  5. Spindae2

I just realized I might not like the Pokes that could be revealed tomorrow. I mean it is highly unlikely but still would be quite the bummer. i really hope we get somw gameplay/location tomorrow as well.
  6. Spindae2

That YT page will break from all the freaking refreshes. I guess it will be a trailer showing us Nthing/sthing/everything. I'm glad Pokemon is bit moving on from the dull CoroCoro promotion. I think with the ganes being released at the same time everywhere they should exploit social media a lot...
  7. Spindae2

Soooo I have really nothing constructive to say except 24 hours till the reveal! Fing excited. I expect it will be a XY alike trailer with Pikachu or that first footage bird fying around the region.
  8. Spindae2

41 hours till the reveal. So feeaking anxious I need some kick ass water starter!
  9. Spindae2

I would love a glimpse at the region, just a small one. They don't have to show us landmarks just a rough look at the region.
  10. Spindae2

Peope ara paranoid with all this recycled starter talk. I read it on a couple of sites and it really makes no sense, especially considering how much marketing they get out of those. So excited to see the new starters, hoping for some neat designs.
  11. Spindae2

I expect a trailer as well. Them just uploading pokes to the main page would be anticlimactic. Maybe it won't be a trailer, maybe it'll be a video with Masuda or something but I expect a video of sorts.
  12. Spindae2

Generation VII Mega Evolutions?

What if a pokemon differently Mega Evolves during day and night. Maybe a normal type which by day goes Normal/fire by day and Normal/fairy by night. I suggest spinda ^^
  13. Spindae2

That Sea slug is Legendary material. It looks amazing but would be really hard to transfer into starter material. I really start to dig these Seal idea, cause those are some freaking cute Fakemons. Should be interesting to see what they have actually prepared for us.
  14. Spindae2

The Strange Souvenir Pokémon

I don't think it will be an actual resemblance of the Hawaii Archipelago. Probably 1 main island(which could be connected to Kalos) with 2-3 smaller ones. Overall I am also not a supporter of the Johto 2.0 theory but wouldn't be surprised if they would go for it . But if they would go for...
  15. Spindae2

New Eeveelutions in Sun/Moon or Gen 7?

I like the suggestion in the vid above about Eevee normal evolving while holding an ever stone. I even wrote that in the comment section of the vid. I mean it would be understandable as the everstone could calm Eevee's genetic fluid and keep it on direction. Later that Normal Eevee can get a...
  16. Spindae2

As this isn't the actual world so even if the region is based on Hawaii it can be just seperated by a mountain from Kalos.
  17. Spindae2

Hmm interesting. Still with everyone thinking that GenViI region will be what Johto was to Kanto and it is titled far away from Kalos not really sure. But think it would be silly to pass the opportunity to use this item. Would make no sense to carry it along for a region coming in 3-4 years.
  18. Spindae2

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

About 10 days till the leaks will come. So freaking excited. I just hope they won't disappoint. Mascotts are a given but I really hope the starters will be revealed as well.
  19. Spindae2

Sun and Moon Version Exclusive Pokémon

I guess we get Johto ones in these games and they will keep the Sinnoh ones for possible remakes we all are expecting. But wouldn't be surprised if they go for both lines . Even though marketing wise it would be smarter to seperate them.
  20. Spindae2

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Flipup was perfection. Already saw him aquajetting all over the anime. Hoping a couple more good one will surface.
Back
Top Bottom