• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be availabl

Re: Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be avai I am glad they are doing this event again. I missed out on the previous Diancie event because of a few reasons. (1) My nearest Game Stop is over an hour away from my home and it is not worth the drive just for...
  2. M

Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using StreetPa

Re: Super-Secret Bases confirmed for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: Shared using Stre I was going to play as a dark-skinned blonde-haired May, but as soon as I heard that the secret bases can also act as gyms, I decided to play as a Dark-type gym leader dude instead. This is nice addition to a...
  3. M

Should there be a Pokemon live action movie?

Pokémon doesn't seem to be the kind of series that would have a live-action movie and have a general audience at the same. While the special effects might be decent, they might be trying too hard to try to copy the same plot from the series revolving around Ash, when it would have been easier to...
  4. M

CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire inform

Re: CoroCoro leaks for July 2014 issue revealed: New Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire in I agree. I like the fact that the admins look a lot different from the grunts. Some people have been complaining that Tabitha is fat. To be honest I don't care that Tabitha is fat, I am happy to see that he...
  5. M

Tipping

I have tipped the photo guy between 100 or 500 for each photo (depending on the photo), I even paid 1000 in front of the Pokemon League. However, I haven't found a shiny yet. I'm just doing extras right now.
  6. M

Will Team Rocket Be in This Series?

I like the fact that they were threatening and ACTUALLY following orders in the B/W series before the N episodes and not doing whatever they want. From what everyone is talking about in this thread, it seems everyone hated that Team Rocket because they weren't funny. Can't Team Rocket actually...
  7. M

Pocket Monsters: The Origin anime special to air Oct. ...

I am just wondering who's art style it is, because it doesn't look like Ken Suigmori's. I am also not forgiving to the Pokemon Company for not releasing a Black/White 2 special. I hate how the Black/White 2 trailer teased me thinking there was going to be one.
  8. M

Am I the only one around here who...

I have to admit, some of the Mega Evolutions just don't work. Kangaskhan, from what I know, is already a pretty bulky Pokémon, so a Mega Evolution is unnecessary. I also don't like the fact that Mega Absol has a boost in Attack and Speed when it really needs a boost in defenses instead.
  9. M

Mega Kangaskhan revealed at World Championships: 202 track X and Y soundtrack also an

Re: Mega Kangaskhan revealed at World Championships: 220 track X and Y soundtrack als I'm sure someone out there would share the soundtrack online anyway. And it is about time we have a release date for the soundtrack. The trailers have been teasing me with the music for quite some time now.
  10. M

Trainer Customization

My favorite type is Dark. I just hope they give clothing options that reflect my favorite type. I also wonder if you can also dress as past playable character like May or Red.
  11. M

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew to be re-released: Movie 8 returns to DVD Sept. 24, 20

Re: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew to be re-released: Movie 8 returns to DVD Sept. 24 I am glad they are re-releasing the movie. I downloaded the movie to watch and judge how good the movie is. I really like it and is one of my top favorite Pokémon movies. I can't wait and buy an actual copy...
  12. M

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

I don't like the bird design because it looks rushed, but I am surprised that someone out there likes it.
  13. M

June 2013 CoroCoro leaks: Four new Pokémon unveiled

I like the panda and the goat Pokémon. The lizard is not bad (it's not great either, but it's not bad). The bird design is horrible and I hope it becomes a better looking Pokémon. I like the fact that there is some character customization, but I wish what they shown are not the only options (I...
  14. M

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who doesn't want a Pokemon game with all of the regions? If there is one thing Gen II showed us is that games have limited space. If people want a Pokemon game with all of the regions, graphics is going to be the biggest sacrifice. I don't think Eevee's new evolution is...
  15. M

Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stream

Re: Pokémon X and Y announced: Iwata reveals plans for Gen VI in Nintendo Direct stre Is any else bothered this just a little bit like I am. It all sudden makes Gen V too short with a life span of 2 years in America. They didn't even bother with silhouettes. Don't get me wrong, all of the new...
  16. M

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? I can't decide, they are all adorable.
  17. M

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: Genesect in Movie 16 I missed out the Genesect here, so I thought I would make up for it with a shiny event. But if the Genesect isn't shiny to go along with the movie, that is complete Tauros crap.
  18. M

Do you think there should be 'dating features' in the future games?

I am a 23 year old guy and I am into the romance option. But like Dark Blueberry said, IT IS OPTIONAL. Just like the PokeStar Studios (which I have grown to hate), you don't have to do it. And also like what Dark Blueberry said, it is something based on the Lost Item Quest where Curtis/Yancy...
  19. M

Pokémon Reorchestrated: Kanto Symphony: Album of licensed orchestral covers to be rel

Re: Pokémon Reorchestrated: Kanto Symphony: Album of licensed orchestral covers to be You should give Red/Blue a chance with an emulator. I think this soundtrack is a great idea. But I prefer to buy an actual CD than buy it off iTunes. I am afraid that someday my computers will mess up and I...
  20. M

Remixed music / Music Discussion

I also got to the Virbank Gym and I was annoyed that they changed "Dogars" to "Pokemon". I think this is the first time they went through the trouble of changing the audio for a place you are only going to visit once. The original Dogars song would have passed as a spelling of a nonsense word in...
Back
Top Bottom