• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

e is best letter!
  2. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

I stand corrected. Edit: I can still read backwards. ^^
  3. Epic-Ash-Fan

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Roggenrola
  4. Epic-Ash-Fan

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

*Family Feud/Fortunes wrong answer buzzer plays.* I use Velcro. Next Poster likes the colour pink.
  5. Epic-Ash-Fan

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I like anime okay but I'm really picky about it ^^; Next person likes cheese.
  6. Epic-Ash-Fan

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

I do like rotom yes but not an all out favourite. Mew?
  7. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

Well it's as backwards as it can be given our resources.
  8. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

I can now read backwards. Thanks, thread.
  9. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

I have several questions. (Probably best not to ask them though.)
  10. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

I sneezed.
  11. Epic-Ash-Fan

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Seto Kaiba
  12. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

^ I have no idea what that means.
  13. Epic-Ash-Fan

Kill The Thread!

*Peeks out from under the table.*
  14. Epic-Ash-Fan

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Haven't written anything yet today as I just woke up lol. Gonna try and get chapter 2 of Fallen edited soon though.
  15. Epic-Ash-Fan

Notice Writers' Workshop Directory

Author name: Epic-Ash-Fan Story name: Fallen MATURE: - Fallen (Diodeshipping) (sorry don't know how to turn text into a link :( ) Quick summary: When Ash showed up in Lumiose City after being missing for two years Clemont was overjoyed. However, things would not be the same. Clemont was...
  16. Epic-Ash-Fan

MATURE: Fallen (Diodeshipping)

Rated for: Violence, Torture, Referenced suicide attempt, Some language but nothing too heavy. No sexual scenes. They'll be (eventual) kissing and the occasional cuddle but that's about as far as it gets. The M rating is mainly for said violence, torture and stuff. This is a Diodeshipping...
  17. Epic-Ash-Fan

TEEN: PMD: Because of You

*slowly walks in* errr... hi, remember me? Yeah sorry, I've been stuck on this fanfic for years! I feel like having another crack at it though, but I'm gonna delete and rewrite chapter 4, because it kinda backed me into a corner I think. That's what I do when Writer's Block gets this bad. I...
  18. Epic-Ash-Fan

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

Glad to see I'm not the only 30 year old here. I was born in 1985. Discovered the pokemon anime at around 12. It was awesome then and it's awesome now!
  19. Epic-Ash-Fan

Eat or Spit

bleugh! spit! Brussel sprouts?
  20. Epic-Ash-Fan

The Avatar above gets turned into a Pokémon

Meowth.
Back
Top Bottom