• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Epic-Ash-Fan

MATURE: Fallen (Diodeshipping)

Rated for: Violence, Torture, Referenced suicide attempt, Some language but nothing too heavy. No sexual scenes. They'll be (eventual) kissing and the occasional cuddle but that's about as far as it gets. The M rating is mainly for said violence, torture and stuff. This is a Diodeshipping...
  2. Epic-Ash-Fan

Think I'll reintroduce myself...

Hi all, I'm a bit of a veteran here, but I haven't been on lately soooo, yeah. Not sure if anyone here remembers me but I'm G-bot (formally known as Shining-Aura or Aurasoul) I love Pokemon (Duh!) and as you can see from my Avatar I'm quite an Ash fan. I also love RPG games (pokemon being one...
  3. Epic-Ash-Fan

Danny Phantom: Go The Distance

How the heck did I miss this awesome show?! Honestly I watched an episode out of curiosity after watching a top ten cartoon openings video and somehow became hooked! I think this song really fits Danny so...yeah. Here it is. (Also couldn't help sneaking a little DxS in lol)...
  4. Epic-Ash-Fan

COMPLETE: Right Beside You (EVERYONE)

I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. An idea that wouldn't go away! This will either be a two-shot or a three-shot. We'll see how it goes lol. Chapter 1 It was a crystal clear night. The stars that dotted the navy-blue sky were perfectly visible, not a cloud in sight. At...
  5. Epic-Ash-Fan

TEEN: PMD: Because of You

This is a rewrite of Night of the Red Moon. You'll find that from Chapter 2 onwards the story goes in a different direction than it did originally. Chapter 1: Team Firestorm vs Nidoking It was a beautiful morning in Treasure Town, many Pokemon were already up getting ready to go...
  6. Epic-Ash-Fan

TEEN: PMD: The Problem with Symon

Well here we go. Here is Team Firestorm’s next big adventure. Rated PG-13 for violence. Three months have passed since the Red Moon incident. Life in Treasure Town right now is reasonably quiet. Not many outlaws have been reported lately. Nor has there been many jobs posted on the...
  7. Epic-Ash-Fan

A Nap in the Sun

I drew this freehand in MS Paint. It's my main PMD Team. What do you think?
  8. Epic-Ash-Fan

EVERYONE: Sick Daze

New Story! I do not own Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Takes place after NotRM Hero: Chloe (Pikachu) Partner: Chimchar Summery: Chap 1: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=3053576&postcount=1 Chap 2: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=3060545&postcount=4 Sorry I don't know how to...
  9. Epic-Ash-Fan

COMPLETE: PMD: Night of the Red Moon (PG)

*Nervously suffles in* Errm Hi. I've written a fanfic I'm alittle nervous but here it is... Chapter 1 It was a beautiful morning in Treasure Town. Many Pokémon were already up getting ready to go exploring or getting they stalls ready in the case of the Kecleon brothers and the others...
Back
Top Bottom