Search results for query: *

• Users: Kater
  • Order by date
  1. K

Is there a lack of cooperation in the Pokémon community?

And who prevents that small sites that could matter from going up in the ranks or standing a chancem but the big sites, also, excluding them doesn't unify any community it leaves n00bs out. If small sites were recognized and helped this community would be more successful, diversity and...
  2. K

Is there a lack of cooperation in the Pokémon community?

First off, what did I do to the pedia (I'm not denying it I just don't remember). Anyways, the reason this whole thing won't work is it will eliminate the need for sites that focus on one aspect of Pokemon which doesn't help anything, it hurts it. Like WPM says it only helps BMG by giving them...
  3. K

Game Walkthrough Cast Recorded

Nice Cast Nick, likewise Archiac and Sketch. A BulbaCast that was actually good.
  4. K

The Avengers PG

Feedback please.
  5. K

The Avengers PG

Chapter 1- The Agents of Pilaf "A prophasy stated that four boys would one day appear in this town to take down an evil in this world," a shadow figure stated. "Your names are mentioned in that tablet, for that reason, you can not go by your names anymore," another person stated. "Your...
  6. K

Rant: Why Rapidash is about to become the most overused Pokemon

OBJECTION! Two Fan’s Differing views on the 4th Generation Pokemon Note this was originally made for PokeZam.com. Please do not think I am bashing Bulbagarden or the author I am merely stating my oppinion. Recently on Bulbagarden there was an opinion thread on why Rapidash is going to...
  7. K

Bulbanews: HELP WANTED

lol yea right D/P isnt even made in english yet, they're working on that right now or be starting it soon.
  8. K

Bulbanews: HELP WANTED

Reporter: Nintendo Avalibility: Starting Augest 16th i have high school, always free after school. Skills: Good writer, has experience withe daily news articles and nintendo info. I should be chosen for this position because I am the highest ranked member on Nintendo Fansite Gonintendo...
  9. K

Hello!

long time no see RBY, remeber me Katerlink12, nice to see u here.
  10. K

What D/P should look like....

well it was announced, and nice to see u here RBY.
  11. K

Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo Wii

yea Super Smash Bros. Brawl that will be on wifi it will come out 2007 and it looks awesome...
  12. K

Coro Coro Comic Scans on Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

i saw it over a serebii earlier, i must say i liked it.
  13. K

SOVA Organization

It is now the time to for the final blow to be made, will the VA’s stay, or go, it’s all up to the fans. We’ve heard the new voices, and different opinions have been made. The VA’s have made there statements and right now, there a line between will the VA’s stay or go. A tough decision has...
  14. K

SOVA Organization

Theres enough evidence to prove its possible, also we havent had confermation of D/P anime yet.
  15. K

SOVA Organization

Well, theres one thing i do want to point out. I hope everyone noticed the confermation lately of the 10th season being the last. Veronica Taylor in the interview, Eric Stuart in a letter. All the legendary pokemon are being reused, could the 10th be the last. That would mean that even if we...
  16. K

SOVA Organization

okay, lets say that the eric stuart (new one) letter thing was real, it means hes given up, we've gotten conformation from Veronica Taylor that the VA's haven't given up yet, maybe only Eric Stuart. She also said that they are still far from results, the VA's are still probably not hearing...
  17. K

SOVA Organization

i emailed Veronica Taylor asking if the VA's have given up, heres the reply i recieved: Kater- I don't know anything about this. I haven't spoken with Eric Stuart recently, so I don't know what he meant. I can say that this matter is very far from being within our control. Thanks...
  18. K

SOVA Organization

i guess, ur right. I just read over all the information so far and well, if the VA's have given up, then i dont know what to do.
  19. K

SOVA Organization

WPM!!! I've had enough of you. You make up false information, insult people trying to make a difference, and piss everyone off on purpose. your negative and everything. Just leave, no one wants u here or to ever come back. Peoplea are starting to think ur worse than TKhappyness.
  20. K

Hi!

Welcome to BMGf. I like Digimon too and Pokemon (lol). I love One Piece, especially the Kaizoku-fansubs anime subs. uhh talk to you on the BMGc and well get to work slave.
Back
Top Bottom