Search results for query: *

1. O

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Thoughts: In all honestly, I see no reason to complain about anything in these leaks. These images have done their job: get me excited. :) Really, I'm just happy we're going back to Hoenn. All the Megas just look plain badass, I love it. You can really imagine M-Swampert just beating the crap...
  2. O

New Pokemon Storage System in Generation 6?

I was thinking of a pretty cool feature: Team Boxes. They would be a sort of feature for the storage system where you put a max of 6 pokemon in it, and when you select that box, it replaces your current team with the ones in the box. Does anyone here play a modded Skyrim? There's a mod called...
  3. O

If Super Heroes/Villains had Pokémon

Wolverine - Zangoose Professor X - Alakazam Martian Manhunter - Deoxys Aquaman - Gyarados Loki - Zorua Penguin - Empoleon Catwoman - Liepard Scarecrow - Cacturne Two-Face - Girafarig (lol) Killer Croc - Feraligatr/Krookodile Deadpool - Bisharp Beast Boy - Ditto
  4. O

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

There were some pokeballs. Three in fact. Lol. But you're right, they didn't show much of them. Maybe to cut the animation time?
  5. O

Anyone else think there might be another trailer? I was thinking that it would feature the girl and instead of focusing on the plot, they would show more of the new features and stuff like that EDIT: Can we get a thread to discuss the anime, the movies, and this trailer? So we don't have to get...
  6. O

Ok. So here's my analysis on the video: IT. WAS. FREAKIN. EEEPPPIIICCC!!! No, seriously. Everything was perfect. The animation is AWESOME. The voice actors are AMAZING. And the music was ORGASMIC. Almost everyone has already said what was needed to be said so I'll just say something else. Am I...
  7. O

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai and now watching Black Rock Shooter
  8. O

What would your first Pokemon be?

Lol'd so hard after looking at your avatar, then your comment, then back to your avatar XD I guess mine would be charmander, cuz der awesome :P
  9. O

MATURE: Dragon Days [Chapter 26]

Re: Dragon Days My guess is that he killed someone, that's why he's wanted. From how he said, “Did he finish them off like I finish people off?”, it sounds pretty probable. Anyway, nice chapter as always!
  10. O

Kumo Avatars

Umm... Dude, seriously don't want to be a bother here, but it's been like 2 weeks already... so, yeah ^^ Nice job though on the others!
  11. O

Kumo Avatars

Not be a bother or anything, but how are my requests going?^^ anyway, nice job on all of the avatars. All of them are so cool! Jervis
  12. O

Kumo Avatars

Woah. Awesome that you have a shop now ^^ Everything looks great! So how are my requests going? ^^
  13. O

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

DIALGA. You could friggin control time and do whatnot. You go back in time with a cellphone and in the future, you'll be known as the inventor of the cellphone XD
  14. O

Oremor's Sprite Shop à la Folie

Lol^^ Sure! I'll get to those Thanks^^
  15. O

Here you go!
  16. O

Here you go: Here's your's
  17. O

Lol! Thanks^^ *gobbles up banana dead dancing banana is dead