• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Blog Troubles

Whenever I click on: Blog >My Blog this message keeps on showing up. Clearly I have ~340 blog posts; I'm not sure what happened. It only gives me access to a few of the posts. Even when I click on a date on the archive calendar that is shown to have a post, it takes me to the spoilered...
  2. C

Contest Remoraid vs. Finneon

vs. 2-stage families of aquatic life Unique learnsets Came out in an even number generation (2 and 4) So which one is: a better battler? better looking? your favorite? more useful?
  3. C

Nothing Special!

I'm trading/looking for pokemon of = or greater value; best offer wins! Name Level, Nature, (attack, defense, sp. atk, sp. def, speed), Ability Moves Gender Offering: Magby lv. 1 Bashful 6/5/6/6/6 Flame Body Smog, Leer, Mach Punch Female Torchic lv. 1 Sassy 6/6/6/6/5 Blaze...
  4. C

Offering: Groudon

As the title suggests, I am offering to trade my Groudon! Random Facts: *caught in Ruby *is hardy *is proud of its power *Attack: 153 *Defense: 132 *Sp. Atk: 96 *Sp. Def: 95 *Speed: 96 *Level 45 *it knows the following attacks: ---Slash ---Bulk Up ---Earthquake ---Fire Blast...
  5. C

Wanted: Ditto

I would really like a Ditto. It does not matter what the nature/EV/etc... are! To offer: lv. 1 female Steelix Rash and a little quick tempered; it is also Sturdy Thunder Fang Ice Fang Fire Fang Rock Throw :yahoo: Comes with a free Nugget! :yahoo:
  6. C

Machoke->Machamp

I'm offering a shiny (legit: found it in wild in beginning of Ruby) Machoke, or when traded, Machamp. I would love a different shiny in return...:kawaii: Machoke: lv. 33 male Jolly, Guts A: 78 D: 62 SA: 41 SD: 49 S: 46 Earthquake Revenge Vital Throw Captivate
  7. C

Litter of puppies!

SIX SNUBBULLS TO A GOOD HOME! Zero Left! Five pending! REMEMBER TO PM/VM ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO TRADE!!!!!!!! They may not be much, but they are six newly hatched Snubbulls! Here they are: 1. Naive 6/6/5/4/5 "Run Away" Female lv. 1 (pending) 2. Impish 6/6/4/5/5 "Run Away" Male lv. 1...
  8. C

Absent...

Has anyone else noticed that two of the characters pokemon hasn't shown up in a while...Buizel and Monferno? Hmmmmmmm, what happened?
  9. C

If ________ was a pokemon...

What pokemon do you think fit today's celebs? For example: If (insert celeb name here) was a pokemon, he/she would be...
  10. C

Hungry?

Who hear thinks that the Gulpin evo line and the Munchlax evo line could be related somehow? Think of the connections; even though there aren't many, there are some core similarities!
  11. C

La, la, la, la!

Would you like to see the Jigglypuff from the earlier episodes return and put people to sleep and draw on their faces again? Or maybe return as a Wigglytuff!:zzz:
  12. C

Unexpected

Do you feel that Sableye is an underappreciated pokémon? What other pokémon do you feel are underappreciated? Please don't say Magikarp, there is already another thread for that! :drool: I think that most of the underappreciated pokémon are the ones that only get a few minutes of airtime; or...
  13. C

Outcomes...

Do you feel that how well each of the pokémon games sell determines the way the anime goes?
  14. C

One Question

How does a thread become a "sticky" thread?
  15. C

LOL Anime

What do you think some of the funniest parts in the Pokémon series and movies are? I think one of the funny ones is from the early episodes. Team Rocket is digging on the beach, Jessie digs up a Shellder, it looks at her and sticks out its tongue and says it name. LOL:loopy: Another funny...
  16. C

Anyone Else?

Does anyone else want to be my friend? I only have one right now. One good friend.:lol:
  17. C

A Little Late

It's me, Region Master, stopping by to say: Hi, I'm Region Master, and I'm new!:cool:
  18. C

Couples

What two pokémon do you think would make the cutest baby? I think Sentret and Skitty
  19. C

Your Opinions!

Do you think that any more of the main characters pokemon will evolve? If so, which one(s)? And do you think they will catch any new pokemon? If so, which one(s)?
  20. C

Coolest Thing Ever!!!!!!!

0 Kelvin. LOL :banana:
Back
Top Bottom