Search results for query: *

1. S

We're now 1 year into BW, what do you think so far?

Well....to be honest I think I am just losing all interest in pokemon that's why I am hesitant talking about this. I mean B/W now to me seems ...well boring not saying its bad I just thought it was boring since episode 1.Though I think the reason I think this is because...I am way grown out of...
  2. S

Preview BW050 - Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

Seen the preview haha Pikachu what looks like yelling at ash priceless something tells me that Pikachu is going to be a bit grumpy for a few episodes.
  3. S

Review BW047: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 1) ・ BW048: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 2)

I love how everyone forgives meowth except pikachu it is kinda funny.
  4. S

Is this really the end of the Meowth arc? {Spoilers}

I really think it is not over from this episode I get the feeling next time pikachu see's meowth pikachu will have the urge to kill.I mean sure pikachu has been betrayed by meowth before but pikachu did not full trust him.This time I think pikachu really trusted that meowth was telling the truth...
  5. S

Review BW047: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 1) ・ BW048: Flat-out Run! Battle Subway!! (Part 2)

Loved it also does anyone else feel like they might start something really cool with pikachu being really angry.I really doubt they would have pikachu get that angry and just take it off a few minutes later and not bring it back.I have the feeling meowth is in some pain next time pikachu and him...
  6. S

When did you stop watching the anime?

I stopped watching it when I got to high school which was around master quest.I still have not watched the show much I do like the games and keeping up on info from the show but I don't watch it any more.
  7. S

Review BW043: Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Iris Threw a Poke Ball at meowth! *Shakes 5 times and stops* *Meowth comes out* Shoot so close! It was really close though I love the way meowth is when it releases him he is curled up in a ball which makes me wonder if its cramped inside a pokeball.Anyway pretty good episode everything I...
  8. S

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Please someone show me the summary's for the other episodes people keep on talking about them but I do not know where they found them.
  9. S

How would the previous sagas be different if TR were not in every episode like BW?

Re: How would the previous sagas be different if TR were not in every episode like BW Hey as long as Pikachu is not a damsel in distress anymore I am find with it.I mean let's face it sometimes all pikachu really was was a damsel in distress which I never thought to much about.However since it...
  10. S

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode Am I one of the only one's who actually wants this development to happen....maybe not with iris as the driving force though.I am kinda been wanting to see this since the 2nd season so I personally have no problem with this.....well ok maybe one.Which is why Iris if I...
  11. S

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode I would picture the purrloin in the very next episode soon or a later filling the trio void.I mean it already has the walking on 2 legs down which is kinda cool.Also it just seems like purrloin could fill the void or the creators are making us think that it almost...
  12. S

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode I really like the development here plus I can 100% see meowth staying with the gang.
  13. S

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode Yay I have been waiting for this day for such a long time...though I wish it was Dento instead cause those 2 would be so great together.Oh well if iris does catch him than I can except it(still should be dento).Anyway I can not wait to see this episode even if he does...
  14. S

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru I hope meowth stays with the gang and if he does happen to learn a new move in the process....ALL THE BETTER.
  15. S

Episodes that you can't stand to watch

Any of the episodes with Pokemon contests mainly this is my problem with pokemon dp.I never liked pokemon contest in the anime.
  16. S

What are your expectations for the Isshu League?

Well after the first 3 leagues I just became dis-interested.The outcome is always the same I just do not have interest in it since I already know what the outcome will be. Also I do not watch all the episodes I watch them off and on depending on how interesting it looks I usually skip over half...
  17. S

What are your expectations for the Isshu League?

I usually skip over the league episodes anyway so I could really care less they have never had any appeal to me.
  18. S

New Team Rocket trio

I honestly do not care I like the team rocket trio as characters but if they do leave the show I would not care in the lightest.If they do leave I hope they go after a dream and than next season they can show how there doing.Also if they appear once and a while.However if they leave and never...
  19. S

Most brutal techniques used in the anime

When you put into prospective how painful a battle can and most likely will be for a pokemon they all look pretty brutal in that prospective.I mean after some battles pokemon look like there ready to die it makes me wonder how many trainers actually think about that.Also it makes me wonder why...
  20. S

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

I truthfully thought it was a very good movie better than all the dp movies by far best Pokemon movie I have seen in quite a few years(by the way I saw the Light Hero).I thought the voice actors were pretty good as always the music while some of it is from the show the music was very good.I...
Back
Top Bottom