• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Co-op Battle Subway? Is there any way for a friend and I, who lives half way across the country, to do the Battle Subway together? I read on Serebii and Battle Subway Wi-Fi Co-operative that you can. So I ask, how? :3
  2. Z

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

It was a do or die situation in the Battle Tower, streak of 41, on the 42nd battle, my Alakazam vs a Zangoose. First to hit would win, due to each of them having below ten HP. My Alakazam out speeds a lot of things, this Zangoose included. I popped up my moves and quickly hit the touch screen...
  3. Z

Best streak in the Battle Tower/Battle Subway

Oh wow, what pokemon did you use?
  4. Z

Best streak in the Battle Tower/Battle Subway

How long did it last? What pokemon did you use? Was it singles or doubles?
  5. Z

Cloning Request Thread

It's a gen V pokemon. EDIT: I will send a PM
  6. Z

Cloning Request Thread

Can someone clone a pokemon for me?
  7. Z

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

All of them :p I do a lot of EV training, and I plan onstarting soon, but I have little to no information on where to train them XD
  8. Z

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Does anyone know where some good EV training spots are in Black?
  9. Z

Tyler and Al's trade shop

LV 100 NON LEGENDARY AND NON SHINY Floatzel Honchkrow Alakazam Rhyperior jolteon gliscor electivire salamance hippowdon magmortar espeon x2 mr mime hariyama ampharos typhlosion heracross dragonite x3 absol probopass cloyster froslass kabutops muk...
  10. Z

Shop Sign-Up Thread

LV 100 NON LEGENDARY AND NON SHINY Floatzel Honchkrow Alakazam Rhyperior jolteon gliscor electivire salamance hippowdon magmortar espeon x2 mr mime hariyama ampharos typhlosion heracross dragonite x3 absol probopass cloyster froslass kabutops muk...
  11. Z

Anyone have a spare ditto?

Oh wow thanks!
  12. Z

Thank you. I'll go get the egg, trade with him, and post/PM you when I am done. Thanks again ^_^
  13. Z

I've got plenty of leftovers. I can attach one to a poke FC: 2235 9318 6721
  14. Z

I'm not willing to trade EV'd pokemon for a Ditto. I just wanted it to breed one Infernape and to give back. If you don't want to trade a near flawless Ditto just for me to use once I can understand that
  15. Z

I need one really quick to breed something for a friend. If you want, you can have it back right after I'm done
  16. Z

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I've had shops approved before, but have left the website before also :p LV 100 NON LEGENDARY AND NON SHINY Floatzel Honchkrow Alakazam Rhyperior jolteon gliscor electivire salamance hippowdon magmortar espeon x2 mr mime hariyama ampharos typhlosion heracross...
  17. Z

If you had one Legendary what would it be?

I think having Darkrai would be cool
  18. Z

What kind of trainer are you?

Used to be A, but now I am a B
  19. Z

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

K. Thanks ^_^
Back
Top Bottom