• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Which type of battles are you the best at?

I'm good at Singles, I suppose, but Double battles are where I'm at. When I had heard of Triple battles months ago, I was very eager to try them out, thinking they'd play like Double - but it turns out I'm pretty bad at them, which has totally caught me by surprise. I seem to have bad luck with...
  2. R

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

If I had to choose a major region to live in, for me it'd be between Hoenn or Unova. Hoenn has a really nice climate that I relate my childhood to (lived in Florida for 10 years), and I love the atmosphere. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here as well. I'd probably choose to live in Slateport...
  3. R

How'd you choose your first game?

No, that probably wasn't the greatest game to get for a first impression on Pokemon. Fun, but it doesn't have the true mechanics that make it a Pokemon game. Anyway, I'm not sure how I got my Blue when I was so young - I assume it just came with the Gameboy Color my parents gave to me. Dad got...
  4. R

Why grass?

There are many more than just 2 Pokemon that do not directly represent a plant. Torterra immediately comes to mind for me, which is a tortoise with plant life growing on it's back, giving it the duel Ground/Grass-typing. This is exactly what I was trying to say in my last post. It's easier and...
  5. R

Why grass?

I want you guys to say the name "Plant-type", and then "Grass-type", out loud. Which rolls off the tongue better? I think Grass-type does, and is in some ways more of a neutral name than "Plant-type". This is probably what ran through the minds of the English translators that were helping design...
  6. R

Warrior Eevees: Pokemon of the Clans

Well, considering I haven't written a character's bio in 5-6 months, I might have overdone it a little bit. I hope you don't mind, I honestly couldn't stop writing until I was satisfied with the character. Name - Autumnsky Position - Medicine Cat Clan - Stormclan Eeveeloution - Leafeon...
  7. R

Warrior Eevees: Pokemon of the Clans

I'm pretty interested in this. I really don't think I can devote time to it, but just in case, can you reserve me as a Leafeon for the Storm clan? If I don't post back in a day or two just count me out.
  8. R

Contest Hoenn Middle-stage starters VS. Unova Middle-stage starters

I simply voted for Hoenn because of Pignite. All of the Hoenn ones are decent, with Grovyle being awesome, and when you compare to Unova, Servine and Dewott is pretty cool but Pignite kills it for me.
  9. R

Post your current CTRL+V's!

2) Receive H+ ions when mixed with an Acid
  10. R

Mt. Poke: Hittin' the Slopes

I'm mildly interested in partaking in this. Will there be any kind of plot behind this sort of thing or not? I need to have some kind of conflict to play off of, I feel really awkward with just describing things that happened in a day. It may be fun for the first few posts describing what your...
  11. R

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Lavender Lavender Town Haunter
  12. R

Time Travel Paradox

This may be a minor case of Gameplay and Story Segregation. Like Spikeheila said, if Gamefreak thoroughly thought that over, and not allowed us to trade because of that, many people would complain. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GameplayAndStorySegregation
  13. R

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Just dropping in to say that the short essays that have been posted here quickly bolstered my passion of ADV, and I *might* start to post more and lurk less. Blurbs like those are the things I'm looking for, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. :3 *Rocker Stamp of...
  14. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation Happy Advanceshipping Day, I suppose. And back to the shadows I go.
  15. R

Guess the Gender of the User ABOVE You!

Female.
  16. R

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation I leave for a month and come back to this. WTH people. xD I'm going to go see the video now, sounds like you guys liked it...
  17. R

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

Guilty of that as well. Taking Chemistry in high school is definitely changing my outlook and logical reasoning of the world (and thus, changes the Pokemon World as well).
  18. R

Did Pokémon change your life?

I'd say it's safe to say it has. As a young kid, being a Pokemon Master was one of those dreams everybody had, but it convinced me to get up out of bed every day and be "the best you could be." It was my ambition. When I hit 6th grade and I was suddenly picked on for it, I admit I took it pretty...
  19. R

Your favourite water type

Oh dang. I love Water types. ... if I had to, Vaporeon, but I love a good 60-80% of all Water types. D:
  20. R

Contest Mudkip vs Seaking

I chose Gary. Right behind it is mudkipz, because I actually do liek them...
Back
Top Bottom