Search results for query: *

1. A

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

am talking about the art work, and the silly stupid stories, the very bright colors and every one is happy and playing every where with their cute monsters, and their silly jokes(then TR come out of nowhere and act serious).....I was really about to cry when I saw the preview...I dont think I...
  2. A

Preview BW085: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!! airdate: 6/21

why the new pokemon show looks like a silly girl's anime ?? ( I mean starting from the BW series )
  3. A

Review BW081: Tesseed Research Institute! Iris and Baivanilla!

?? this property is not included in this show. believe it or not, this episode made me love vaniluxe...I mean come on it really looks cute...despite that ever since pokemon came out,and with every expectation of the next gen pokemon(s), I have never EVER expected that there will be an...
  4. A

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

where is Keldeo's ass ?? in the games it has, here ..?? are they afraid of the censorship ?? lol
  5. A

Review S15 EP15: Evolution Exchange Excitement!

I really don't understand what is the point of using trading machine in the anime ? why dont they just exchange the balls ?
  6. A

Review S15 EP15: Evolution Exchange Excitement!

ever since BW came out I was waiting to see how these two pokemon evolve together.. I thought it would be something like slowpoke/shellder evolution but it turn out to be something ridicules, probably the worst thing in the anime's history, its as if they think that those who are watching the...
  7. A

B2W2 Animated Game Trailer Discussion

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? ok, all what you said was true, but in the BG, and thats why the series's BG is different from the movie's, using more talented and professional Artists/colorists, this can effect the detailed and of course the price, but in...
  8. A

no one said that colors have anything to do with the maturity ( while in fact colors have major effect on everything)!! I suggest you read comments before posting.. you guys are really weird...you keep posting stupid comment that would make anyone mad and then you say "calm down".
  9. A

I really don't understand why people are linking coloring with the budget !?? again for the F***K sake Coloring have nothing EVER to do with the budget !!!...this might be true with the BG coloring, becuse coloring in the BG will make it looks more detailed, but characters coloring is all THE...
  10. A

The anime has lots of dark moments and IS mature !? I bet you are talking about another anime ?? or maybe you are too young so that these stories match your age, the anime I know is cheesy, with everything happy and lucky and colorful, just tell me what is the black moments in the anime ...
  11. A

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

this might be logical, if Ash is going to lose again in the league :@ :@, or he will FINALLY win the championship, then enter this tournament and lose to the other champions, then he decided to start all over again...
  12. A

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

I know that everything is going the same way...and yes anything other than the league will be a filler....most of the unova pokemon are already shown in the BW series, so there is no reason of having a whole new season without showing any new pokemon, it will be something like the battle...
  13. A

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? I don't understand why would they do something like that if they already have a whole Anime, 700+ episodes, that have no f**king point other than advertising the games ? this just made the show looks even more crappier.. no...
  14. A

if Ash is going to get his 8th badge in these 2 episodes....then whats the point of having BW2 ???? I can't believe it gonna be a 50+ filler episodes !!!
  15. A

Re: Cheren, B2W2 male player and rival - possible animation short? Arcanine is far smaller than usual !! of course no !! because if they did this nobody will watch BW even little kids. The main character is pikachu, Ash's pikachu to be specific, so there they cant get rid of Ash or even...
  16. A

Best Wishes Season 2 and the dub

its taken from a video trailer that will be released on Thursday anyone noticed that Arcanine is too small !??
  17. A

so what could it else be ?? its not part of BW2 nor a movie..
  18. A

all what I hope for now is that they air the B2w2 special episode, and not just skip it the same way they did with the DP special !!
  19. A

What will the second season have in store for Bel/Bianca?

Re: What will the second season have in store for Bianca? Its was not only a new clothes, she has a new her style, and the new shot the w cheren,the new player and rival gave us explanation for all these changes,its probebly a new 1 hour special just like the legend of thunder one.
  20. A

How will the second season be structured?

I'm a little confused now...first we have the poster with clouds the same crappy style of BW and the Lucario scene with the sky looks the same as in the movies, and the robo-tyranitar scene with the clouds the same as they use to be in the series before !! Are they gonna change the style again...
Back
Top Bottom