Search results for query: *

• Users: mini-chan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Where is OtB?

I can't see Outside the Box or any threads in it.
  2. M

What are you wearing right now?

A restart of the old thread, by staff request. So, just post what you are wearing right now. I am wearing a blue shirt and grey shorts.
  3. M

Um, excuse me...

But what exactly is this- bring roger to Spain for a Mozcation. C'mon Mozzers, you know spain is full of "increible!" :l It's at the bottom of the page. What is it?
  4. M

Return to Paradise

A private RP for me and M the Gate! He opened his eyes, and looked around. "Where is he? Where is my trainer?" he said. He then noticed a blue patch of grass next to him. He wondered why it was blue. Afraid that it may me poisonous, he used psyshock to get rid of the grass.
  5. M

Is double VMing against the rules?

As in, posting two VMs in a row on someone's profile.
  6. M

My late welcoming thread...

Been here a while, wasn't active for a while... So, hope you can welcome me. (And if you haven't noticed, I love the reuniclus line)
  7. M

Does mini-modding apply to welcoming threads?

Well does it? I mean, like saying that their sig is over the limit, or something of the sort?
  8. M

EV enhancing items

I would like all of the EV enhancing items except for the macho brace. I can offer most starters, many rare pokemon, and shinies! A shiny skarmory, a shiny growlithe and a shiny charmander are available on request! I usually will want 2-3 EV enhancing items per shiny, but, we can negotiate to...
  9. M

Pokerus

I would like pokerus to EV train my Tynamo. I don't have much to offer, but can offer a shiny charmander, shiny skarmory, and several other pokemon. So, offer away!
  10. M

Weird Glitch?

Well, here is a weird glitch I found. The "quote" has a typable reply box at the bottom. Is it just IE7 or something else? And no, I don't use IE7, I am just on my dad's computer.
  11. M

Minimag's awesome New Zealand pictures

Well, here is a picture of Milford Sound that my Dad took... More to come. Maybe I'll upload a picture of a Tui or something...
  12. M

Make a signiture and avatar report button.

I was thinking, if we could make a report button for sigs and avatars. I have seen on numerous occasions, someone has a oversized sig or a offensive avatar, and I am unable to do anything about it. And with the announcment that not enough rule-breaking posts are being reported, I...
  13. M

Suggestion Change the description of the report button.

Can an admin please do it? Because many times, I have reported people for reasons other than SPAM, abuse, etc... And I'd imagine some members might think that reporting something else may be considered report button abuse. Also, I would like to ask a question. If a user makes a...
  14. M

Ever seen a UFO?

Well have you ever witnessed a sighting of a UFO? (That doesn't sound right) So have you? I remember, a few years ago, on new years day, in the first few minutes of the new year, on the horizon, a glowing orb resembling the glare from a lightbulb slowly rose up in the sky, flashing...
  15. M

Suggestion Making new users have a minimum post count before making a thread

Yeah, so, if we have a VM and PM minimum post count, why not one for making threads outside the Garden Grotto? It prevents new users from making noobish threads, which then get taken down... So, how about it?
  16. M

User Groups?

Um, are those little icons underneath some user's usernames their usergroups? What are they, how do they work, and how do you join them?
  17. M

Just curious. What is the difference between a mod and a super mod

I was just curious, what is the difference between a mod and a super mod?
  18. M

Suggestion Being notified of new comments in blog?

Is it possible to make the forums notify you if you have new comments in your blog. Because, a common situation is that someone posts an interesting story, people comment, person checks comments, person surfs the forums, other person comments on the first person's blog post, comment goes...
  19. M

Is it infractable if a user uses the word gay in a certain way?

I was wondering, is it infractable if a user uses the word gay in a certain way? e.g. "I hate this new game and think that it is gay!" Because iirc, I was infracted for this ages ago. Well, is it?
  20. M

"Where is this thread?" thread

Ever seen a thread, and never been able to find it again? Come here and ask and another member shall answer your'e question! Rules(Until a mod comes here and decides to make their own rules and this thread becomes official)- 1-Don't ask for threads in the Garden Grotto, that would be hard...
Back
Top Bottom