Search results for query: *

• Users: Oswin
  • Order by date
  1. O

Obsolete: Post the first five songs that come up in shuffle.

The Kooks - Eddie's Gun Arcade Fire - Suburban War Mumford and Sons - Not With Haste Biffy Clyro - Whorses Joy Division - From Safety to Where?
  2. O

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

Pink Floyd are just ok.
  3. O

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Woo I got a demo code for it sent to me because of Club Nintendo. Finally, something good comes out of being a member!
  4. O

Media blackout zones?

Eh I don't see the point myself. I played RSE so many times I know the games like the back of my hand. I'm more bothered about spoilers for the next generation than I am for a game I've already played pretty much.
  5. O

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I
  6. O

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

But that'll totally defeat the point of Shedinja... Maybe a mega Ninjask but I completely doubt mega Shedinja would get hp boosts.
  7. O

GEN VI: Reckless Starly

I have one, would be willing to trade for magican fennekin?
  8. O

Games Index and Co-Host/Mentoring Program

me and Froakie; are going to be making a Korra book 3 mafia!
  9. O

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Just hatched a shiny Helioptile! Not got outstanding IV's, which is disappointing, but its best are in hp, spttk and spdef, so it's usable.
  10. O

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

I wonder if Bolin's lavabending comes from his fire/earth heritage? Perhaps Ghazan also had a dual heritage?
  11. O

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia: GAME OVER: MAFIA WINS! 29/08/14

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Erm... you have until the 24th... and two votes.
  12. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 4: Die Young 22/08/14 Vote: Hippowdon Your actions have been unusual and really suspicious with the whole restless spirit stuff, so for now I'll vote you.
  13. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Well that can be said for all roles pretty much...
  14. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Oh, it was for RainbowSkittles; Sorry, that wasn't clear enough.
  15. O

Your Gaming Opinions Thread

Re: Overrated Games Dragon Quest. Every time I play one it just feels like a knock-off Final Fantasy game, and not being able to save where you want sucks.
  16. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 3: Homercide 19/08/14 Well you could have answered the question asked instead of just diverting the attention onto others for one. I have had a lot of overtime at work but I'll give the thread a re-read and post what I think a little later.
  17. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 2: No Moe Suffering 16/08/14 Surely another day of no lynched is least beneficial to town?
  18. O

The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

The new ep is amazing.
  19. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 Darrman; Why the vote on me? Mijzelffan; u wot m8 no one voted me for joke votes, u dizzy blud
  20. O

Re: The Simpsons Mafia: Day 1: Vote Quimby 13/08/14 If this game becomes another that fixates upon the meaning of joke votes I'll think I'll have a breakdown. That said I'm not going to place a vote yet because it's still pretty early in this phase.
Back
Top Bottom