Search results for query: *

• Users: Oswin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Should Missingno. return in remakes?

I'm pretty sure the original Red and Blue wouldn't have been the same without the loveable glitch, and I'm pretty sure we all have fond memories of exploiting this glitch for infinite Rare Candies or infinite Master balls, or even both! So with that in mind, would you be apposed a return, even...
  2. O

Red/Blue remake hints!

One big hint a lot of people have picked up that Kyogre is blue and Groudon is red, mirroring the original games. Also, don't forget that Rayquaza is green, adding further credibility. Also, a man in Lillycove town mentions that he is from Kanto. Finally, the original games, Red and Blue are...
  3. O

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Doctor Who Mafia Holding the distinction for being the longest running science fiction television show in the world, Doctor Who follows the adventures of a time travelling Alien and his companions, as they travel through time and space via the TARDIS, the Doctor's trusty spaceship. The...
  4. O

Looking for Keldeo

I'm looking for a Keldeo, preferably the Japanese one that was released recently, or the UK Game one. I don't mind if it's a clone, but no hacks please. I can offer a fair bit, such as a modest female Eevee or an event Celebi (but it's already activated the Zorua event and may also be a clone)...
  5. O

LT Weekly Poll #48 Favourite hand-held console to play Pokémon on?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-eighth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games...
  6. O

VG Weekly Poll #55 Do you like the shaking spots feature in Black/White?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the fifty-fifth installment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games...
  7. O

What do you think to spoilers?

For me it depends on the subject. Sometimes I will set out to make sure I don't have any spoilers at all, and sometimes I will read as much about it as possible, getting as many spoilers as I can. For example, I'm currently reading A Game of Thrones, and a friend of mine has spoiled a few...
  8. O

LT Weekly Poll #40 Did you participate in Contests?

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the fortieth installment in the Lost Tower Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  9. O

VG Weekly Poll #47 Would you like more Rotom appliances?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-seventh instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games...
  10. O

VG Weekly Poll #45 Which is your favourite elemental Monkey?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-fifth instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  11. O

VG Weekly Poll #44 Will you be purchasing Pokémon Conquest?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-fourth instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  12. O

VG Weekly Poll #43 Favourite Water-type starter?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-third instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  13. O

VG Weekly Poll #42 Who is your Favourite Rival?

Hello Everynyan! Welcome to the forty-second instalment in the Video Games Forum's new weekly series of polls! Centered around the Pokemon series of video games, these polls will be based on the various different aspects of the popular video game franchise. Every Monday, a Video Games staff...
  14. O

Most embarrassing loss?

Mine was today, lost to a Butterfree on WiFi, kept spamming Sleep Powder and Whirlwind. I very nearly cried.
  15. O

Favourite Pokémon to start a battle with?

Does anyone have a favourite Pokémon to start a match with? For me it's my Manectric, because unless it's a ground type Pokémon I can either Thunder, Thunder Wave or Flamethrower the target. Oh and it has Quick Attack for any Focus Sash users. So what's yours?
  16. O

Favourite nature?

Out of all 25 possible options, which would you say is your favourite? For me its Modest, and my least favourite would have to be Sassy. I don't know why, I guess I just don't want Gloom giving me attitude.
  17. O

Wanted: Rash synchronizer.

I have some good Pokémon, none Ev/Iv'd, I also have legit legendaries as well, if you have something you want, tell me and I'll see if I have it. But yeah, Rash Synchronizer. I'll do Moose stuff. I'll even give a Stick-Job.
  18. O

What you think moves should do:

I looked, and I couldn't find a similar thread, but if there is one already, delete this one. I think Bonemerang should hit flying types, and be a rock type move. I think this would make more sense, You would throw the bone in the air, not just aim it at the ground. What kind of moves...
  19. O

Do you ever rage quit?

I have twice that I can remember. 1st. My Infernape against a Blastoise. It was a random Wi-Fi battle, and the Blastoise used Leaf Blade against me. 2nd. Similar to the first one, except it was my Leavanny against a Milotic. It used Flamethrower. Both times I switched the game off because...
  20. O

What are Pokeballs made of?

I'm not sure if this question has enough meat on the bones to make it an actual thread, so sorry in advance. But what are Pokeballs made of? This has bugged me for ages! It can't be metal for obvious reasons, and there is that noise they make when someone picks them up in the anime. So...
Back
Top Bottom