Search results for query: *

1. G

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Bleed It Out" - Linkin Park
  2. G

How are you feeling today?

Okay, but getting more and more nervous as school approaches.
  3. G

"Natural Life" - Breaking Benjamin
  4. G

How did you Find these Forums?

I wanted to find a learnset for Abra, so I Googled it, and Bulbapedia showed up. After a bit of lurking, I decided to join.
  5. G

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A mini-pizza.
  6. G

How's the weather over there?

It's hot... really hot...
  7. G

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"Why are you shaking your head like that?"
  8. G

Pokemon Ethics- Hacking

The only game I have ever hacked was my Ruby version. I haven't hacked any subsequent games because I haven't felt like shelling out money for a hacking device. Basically, I don't (can't) hack because I am cheap. If I did have a device though, I would only get event items that I had missed and...
  9. G

The best Pokémon come backs.

I don't really need comebacks, my school is rather accepting of it in fact. I mean, not many people play it, but you won't outright get picked on for liking it. I can remember a time when I used Pokemon as a justification for playing video games in general though: Girl: "Why would you want to...
  10. G

Pure Flying Type: Will We Ever Get One?

I'm hoping for it, but doubting it. I mean, it's been four generations already. Plus, the only Pokemon for said type seems to be a cloud, which they could easily use for a dual-type.
  11. G

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread I would probably try and become a Gym Leader, which would be really difficult I'm assuming. If not, I'd just travel alone, with my Pokemon, challenging random trainers.
  12. G

Your favourite Pokémon?

Weavile has become my new favorite Pokemon. I like it's design, and design origin for that matter. It also has really high Attack and Speed stats, which makes it a great revenge killer.
  13. G

How lucky are you at catching Shiny Pokémon?

Hmm, I'll say 5. I have seven shines, five of which I found, the other two I got from friends. I'm extremely lucky with Pokerus though, so lucky in fact that I cannot recall a time where I didn't have at least one Pokemon with it. Before learning how rare it actually was, I would've thought it...
  14. G

How are you feeling today?

Really sleepy.
  15. G

How's the weather over there?

It's really clear out, there's like one cloud.
  16. G

"Over My Head (Better Off Dead)" - Sum 41
  17. G

School.......

Steel toed leather boots? Sunglasses? Rain Gear? I could maybe understand the other things, hats being an exception, as hats are banned in my school. But really, are those things mandatory? Personally, I'm dreading the day school comes around again. Long live summer.
  18. G

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The X-files.
Back
Top Bottom