• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

GAMESTOP JIRACHI

My Gamestop doesn't have it. I called. They really need to redesign the distribution in Gen. 5 away from in store events.
  2. B

Forme Changing Shaymin.

I accept swampert rox. No offense, but either you didn't sound like you knew what you were doing or I didn't have what you wanted for everyone else. To Swampert rox, what nature would you like?
  3. B

Offering: Raikou, Suicune, and Entei

What would you like?
  4. B

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Re: .:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - All 493 Pokemon, Shinies, Event, Items and more. First of all RE Hiro you are the nicest! Could I have a TRU Shaymin or Gamestop Deoxys(if you have it) Shiny Gyaridos or Shiny Rayquaza. I can offer you almost any pokemon available in Leafgreen, Emerald, and...
  5. B

There Is Sand In My Eyes ;_;

get somethin more fo rotom appliances. lso if im right heard sstorm boosts rok types sp.defense and you my want touse that or walling as thy lready have generally great defense. or is it a myth
  6. B

I have few Mews for trade

Latios. Plz pm me. Emerald. Cousins. I can do itvany time
  7. B

WANT: Sableye and Mawile

Cool. Will do for...... Chikorita + Chimchar.
  8. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: looking for battle frontier partner I'll do it 3:00 central time. Castle( can you? ) or tower.
  9. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: looking for 6v6 lvl 50 battle Yeah, everything becomes lv. 50 higher or lower. Ill battle anyonr, no rules no hacks. Plz pm me.
  10. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: BATTLE TIME!!!! 6 VS 6 Free Battle Double no hacks. Lv 50 i'll yake you up on your offer for a weather tm. I have never lost an organized battle. Plz pm asap.
  11. B

Wanted: 3 gen legendaries and starters

Groudon for chikorita
  12. B

Offering - Mew w/ Masterball

Shiny fearow is all i got.
  13. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Prep Battle Lv. 50 Cool. Perfect. And you have no visible sig
  14. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Ready lv. 50 all no rules double now
  15. B

Hi

Cool hi! Want to battle at 3:00 Central time..never mind you'd be asleep.
  16. B

Offering - Pokemon for Free

Totodile, Lugia, Hooh, Latias, Shiny Charmander, Armaldo, Cradily, Claydol, Kabutops. Sorry to ask for alot. Could I especially have a Latias or Totodile or Shiny Charmander. Could you tell me when you can?
  17. B

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Free 6 v 6 Match-Up Lv. 50 Double. Wednesday 4:00 Central Time US
  18. B

Offering - TRU Arceus PICK UP NOW!

Re: Offering - TRU Arceus Want a legit Mewtwo? My friend code is in my signature. I'm also up for a No rules Double lv. 50 all battle pm me and remain active if you will battle. Could it be Sassy?
  19. B

please help me with this wacked team.

Take Breloom for sake of spore living and give it max Speed and Defense Natures as well as a defensive item so it can live as you already have strong moves. Give Salamence Brick Break instead of Fire Blast unless you have a reason not to (I don't see why peoples don't use it-all dragons have...
  20. B

Shoddy Battle Team

Name Blissey something else. Make a sleeper or none defensive wall in your team. And don't copy things from smogon and don't use latias for a non Uber team...It's Uber w/ or w/out Soul Dew let's face it.
Back
Top Bottom