Search results for query: *

1. K

Could and should I?

Um hey. I cannot wait to get it in March (B&W) So should I get a Japenese version?! How much will it cost in total (England!) And is there any language changing tools?! See ya!
  2. K

Leaving for a month....

I'm taking some time off from the Internet now so, See you later.
  3. K

The great freeze.

The great freeze. Hello, My name is Megan Punst(I heard that laughter and you'll be glad too know its my marriage name)And I am a married women with two children and a...Um, Lets just say partner living in a three-bedroom house in Kutils, Turnes.Summer coldness. I woke up from my deep...
  4. K

Do I need to be softer and less expectant?

Yes, I know this is the wrong board but I can't find a good place anyways, As you may know I wish to be a pediactric but I have a reputation of being a bully, I'm not the kind of beat-up suicide bringer one but I'm too detirmened and in my eye's everyone must do there best, I shouted at a poor...
  5. K

How to customize your blogs?

I.e, Different colours apps, E.g, facebook. thanks :phew:
  6. K

Favourite area of Mythology?

Mine is Greek. This is for a project.
  7. K

Whats your race? Extended answers version.

The other thread was wrongly wrote and had not enough questions.
  8. K

Goblin slayer work out in Uruguay?

Is it good if I have my book based in South/North America?
  9. K

The Goblin slayer....

Over sixty thousand years ago in the land of Uruguay there was a small village named Rotimeti, It was named after a ancient hero who was said to slay horrible monsters which roamed the land, but did he? 934 A.D: Diego ran, he saw the slimy creature approach as he poured the water, he knew...
  10. K

London here we come!

Pretty strange, eh? Anyways I'm off to London today with my brother So I wont be on much.
  11. K

Ancient Titan Hymms!

Hey, you've never seen one of these so pay attention, simply I make poems under special request, like a Easter themed one or love or something, and the price is, :boom: Free!
  12. K

Can I write some poems 'ere?

:spin:The title says it all, can I on this forum?
  13. K

Anyone own a sporting kit?

E.g, New york Yankees cap? A Liverpool shirt? A tennis shirt ( I have NO sense with that )
  14. K

Islam club.

Hello, this is a club for all followers of the Islam religion: Rule one: No honour discussion UNLESS, I state so. Rule two: No flaming other religions. Easy?
  15. K

The curse of Darkrai....

Fifty two thousand years ago....on Newmoon island a dark spirit covered the land in evilness, it is said, if any has a spine to go, your nightmares will bizzarely come...TRUE. The bouncy Pokeball. Canalave libary was quite today, the clerks were VERY quite, I...
  16. K

Do you do any sports?

Hey, I know this might be the wrong board but I've realised more posts come from over 'ere, so, does any do sports? I'm starting cricket at school.
  17. K

The poisoned breath.

Ok, let me give you guys a quick guide, this story features Romance, murder and slight thriller and slight swearing. Cut stone park. ' Interview starting at 14:03...now ' I stared around the cold police room, recently murder's have stirred and they blamed me.. ' Listen...
  18. K

Prometheus's burning book reviews!

Hello, I want to help some of you choose the perfect book with some of my reviews, first of I'll be starting with the popular Percy Jackson series, on Tuesday I will start! I hope this is a long-term thread so please contribute!
  19. K

Wont be on 'ere for a while.

The other day our laptop charger broke so I can't be on this alot, I'm using the WII Browser.
  20. K

I'll be away for a week soon!

As some of you may know, next Sunday ( Not today ) I'm going to my dads for a week, I wont be on the computer as much so I wont be on BMGF, just telling ya!
Back
Top Bottom