Search results for query: *

1. P

Lillie's role

Well we've had all three starter "picked" since Gen 4 with no exception except ORAS, since the original didn't have the third starter taken (Lucas/Dawn and Nate/Rosa have the starter weak to yours but not from the batch you picked). While they have made the games a bit easier, I don't see them...
  2. P

Rivals?

Hau looks like the "friendly" rival, especially since he gets the weaker starter. Looks like someone fun to battle every once in a while. Hope he poses more of a threat like Barry and less like Shauna. Lillie, on the other hand, looks SUPER interesting. I'm super convinced that she's going to...
  3. P

The ORAS Artwork Discussion Thread

Re: Do you guys think we'll get new Ken Sugimori art for the 135 Hoenn Pokémon and et I was saying the art style was more drastic. Not the designs of the Pokemon themselves. And I used a mega evolution because Gen VI hardly has any regular evolutions. But here: compared to Better? FRLG...
  4. P

may or lyra 2.0

To be honest, I'm not even sure why this question is popping up anywhere at all. Taking aside the fact that I still believe Kris and Lyra are one and the same (they still haven't given us legitimate confirmation otherwise), this "replacement" happened once out of 4 times. Yes, Leaf/Blue/whatever...
  5. P

The ORAS Artwork Discussion Thread

Re: Do you guys think we'll get new Ken Sugimori art for the 135 Hoenn Pokémon and et Even if I wanted it, I was a bit skeptical that all the Generation III Pokemon would receive an evolution at first considering that they're not TOO different from Sugimori's current style. And with Groudon and...
  6. P

Mewtwo's Role

Shouldn't it be the other way around? They promoted Mewtwo in the Genesect movie because it was in XY? I still haven't gotten the games yet. Are we offered no reason at all for Mewtwo's move from Kanto to Kalos in the past 10 years or so? Not even a little blurb or passing reference?
  7. P

Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread (New Poll)

Re: Kalos Legendary Trio Title Discussion Thread The suggestion was actually "Mortality" trio which does make sense. My vote is for Mortality it seems to make the most sense without seeming too loosy-floosey like "Circle of Life" trio.
  8. P

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

If we submitted more than one entry from a household, we were disqualified?
  9. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

I'd prefer sequels to remakes, just to have a new story for the Hoenn games. Since we haven't seen Hoenn and its characters in so long, it would be interesting to see how they've changed instead of just revisiting everything with prettier pictures and some new features. If we do get remakes...
  10. P

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

They've been considerably Gen I-happy this time around (I refuse to call it pandering, though). What with Mega Evolutions for Kanto Starters and Mewtwo, Pokemon Origins special, etc. Lot of references to things that the target audience doesn't know about/can't appreciate the same way we older...
  11. P

Should Game Freak have used Leaf's original design in FRLG?

Slightly off-topic but has anybody ever seen this? Ken Sugimori’s Pokemon related tweets ① | honyakukonyaku I'm not sure how accurate it is but apparently Sugimori answered a tweet about a year ago about the original design. He said that he designed her specifically for the game guide. He...
  12. P

Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway: 10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!

Q3 says trading for the starter with another player. Does Pal Park count as "trading" since it's only a one-way send off?
  13. P

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Team Flare...Really? Well we really don't know too much about them yet, so I'd reserve judgment till the games are released. At first, they were said to be only want to make money. Then we learn that they want to make the world beautiful. After Generation V's plot, I don't think they'd...
  14. P

"Walking Pokémon" Feature: Is It Still Possible?

I thought it was said that other Pokemon would be rideable in other locations, such as Rhyhorn to climb mountains? I don't remember where though. I could be wrong. But I agree that since we haven't seen any Walking Pokemon as we creep closer to release date and the fact that it would take a lot...
  15. P

Characters and Plot

I agree. There's probably going to be some type of villain/antagonist. But it would be very nice to have something different to the usual Team _____. If we do have a similar villainous organization, we should at least break the naming tradition of Team ______ just to change it up a bit.
  16. P

Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread (SEE FIRST POST!)

Re: Pokemon Smash Discussion Thread Wait, when are we supposed to get our first bits of information? I know that there is E3, Nintendo Direct, XY Roundtable, CoroCoro, Smash but I'm not really sure when it's all going to happen. What comes first and when is that?
  17. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread I thought the green haired person was just a Lass?
  18. P

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread Actually, looking really closely it looks like they're standing on top of a Poke Ball.
  19. P

The Fairy Type and Alterations to Type Chart

Re: New Type or Alterations to Type Chart? For me, personally, I'm not obsessive over a new-type or Fairy-type. It just seems to me the most likely. We don't really have any footage, but the footage we have shows Sylveon doing some pretty "mystical" things. What with the glowing pink ribbons...
  20. P

Preview BW118 "N's Secret To The Other Side of the Mist"

Off topic, but does anyone know what that (TCG I assume?) pic with Red and Green artwork is all about. It looks like neat Sugimori-ish art, but I've never seen it before. But on topic, I am really excited for a chance to see N's backstory along with young N, Getis, Helena, and Verbena in the...
Back
Top Bottom