Search results for query: *

• Users: potatomon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Are the Swords of Justice a legendary trio?

Forgive me and feel to free to move this or merge if this thread is in the wrong place. Or should this be a blog? As the title says, should the Swords of Justice be considered one of the legendary trios? Yeah, it's a "quartet" because it has four members but its clearly meant to be akin to...
  2. P

How would you go about this?

I want to write a gameverse fic that takes place in the future of PokéJapan. Now here's the trickier part. I want it to be a time when humans and Pokémon don't work together anymore, possibly because Pokémon are deemed too dangerous or maybe it's seen as shameful (like what Ghetsis wanted to do...
  3. P

Red/Blue/Green art

I've posted about these before but I've never gotten them translated, just tiny pieces of information about their origin? Can anyone translate these arts of Red, Green (Blue internationally), and Blue (Leaf now)? I just want to get the gist of the thing because they all seem to be bursting with...
  4. P

Does anyone know about these?

I dunno if this has been asked before. But does anyone know about these? Are they fake? I found them while looking through the archives.
Back
Top Bottom