Search results for query: *

1. G

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Dragonite, Fire Punch!
  2. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ Yeah. < Favorite type is water. < Tried to make an all-water team when she was 8 or 9. V Wants to go on a wonderful boat ride.
  3. G

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List) Is it possible to encounter Missingno in the Japanese Red/Green versions?
  4. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Oddish. Too bad I erased that file. I was like 7 or 8, though. XD First not in an erased file would be Vulpix, though.
  5. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^Si. < Favorite Psychic type is Espeon. V Thinks that's a tad cliché.
  6. G

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Next Food Network Star.
  7. G

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^Has not, in fact been eating Gamera.
  8. G

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Totodile, Water Gun!
  9. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ Absolutely not. < Thinks that Mr. Mime would make a good butler V Would rather have another Pokémon as a butler.
  10. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Ugh, Orange Chicken AND bratwurst? Makes me sick thinking about it, especially after eating that candy.
  11. G

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Berry Lolipop.
  12. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^Sometimes < Just ate a lolipop. V Is jealous.
  13. G

Ack, Twitter's over-capacity. It's like a 503, practally. :/ Also, I went to this awesome confection store. They serve food, too!
  14. G

Robot vs. Aztec Mummy. I have a penchant for watching bad movies, but this just takes the cake. The titular fight lasts like, a minute. I really got burned on this one.
  15. G

Last time I watched was Saturday-and it wasn't a particulately GOOD one either.
  16. G

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^ Would not recommend the use of turtle wax to start a car.
  17. G

Last Video Game you played?

Pokémon Heartgold.
  18. G

Corrupt a Wish

^ Granted. Hope you like durian chutney! I wish the Celtics win the NBA Championship.
  19. G

The ^ < V Game

Re: the ^ > V game ^ How can you live without apples!? < Has dry lips < dislikes her chapstick V Is wearing light clothing.
  20. G

^ The one above

Re: the one above^ ^ Has a cool signature.
Back
Top Bottom