Search results for query: *

1. E

Goodbye.

Today, I am leaving Bulbagarden Forums completely. My interests have drifted elsewhere. I no longer have a desire to stay here. You may find me again somewhere else, but I will probably be using a different posting name, so you probably won't recognize me. Please don't forget me unless you're...
  2. E

Worst Type

Normal, since it's not really interesting. But I guess it's there for a reason.
  3. E

Who is the hottest gym leader?

The hottest male gym leaders: Bugsy, Wallace, Roark, Byron The hottest female gym leaders: Jasmine, Flannery, Winona, Fantina The hottest overall: Fantina. She's so seductive with those clothes and that French accent.
  4. E

The best Pokémon rumors

The rumor that Prof. Oak was Ash's father was pretty funny, as unbelievable as it is.
  5. E

4Kids Faces Financial Trouble...

4Kids gets what they deserve.
  6. E

Your top ten pokemon!

10. Raichu 9. Blaziken 8. Quagsire 7. Luxray 6. Dusknoir 5. Vileplume 4, Roserade 3. Drifblim 2. Altaria 1. Walrein
  7. E

Heavy Metal, anyone?

I HATE heavy metal! To me, it's just a bunch of screaming. No offense to any heavy metal fans, but that's just how I feel about it.
  8. E

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Brittany Murphy and Anna Nicole Smith
  9. E

[Rant] Raichu: The Unloved Middle-Child Pokemon

I was actually planning on writing a similar rant about Dusknoir. But I agree with you on Raichu. Some Pokemon are demonized unfairly in the anime (or occasionally even the games!). Remember, Pikachu was pitted against a Raichu in an early episode. This might have led to some fans demonizing...
  10. E

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

Don't diss Dusknoir, especially after how a lot of people hate it because Pokemon Mystery Dungeon portrayed it as cruel! (I think Dusknoir is ADORABLE! :D)
  11. E

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

Mamoswine. I normally like Ice Pokemon, but a giant pig is kind of a weird idea. Rhydon was strong enough on its own, so why do we need a powerhouse like Rhyperior? I like Lickilicky and I LOVE Mismagius! Don't be dissing them.
  12. E

Weirdest dream you ever had?

What was the weirdest dream you ever had? I have two of them: The first was when I was 4 years old. I think I might have been sick that night, but I swore I saw a goose walk into my room, and I screamed. Then I realized that it was just a bad dream. Another strange dream I had happened a...
  13. E

Lost

LOST is overrated. I don't get why people like it so much. It's not like being stranded on an island is a new concept. And why the hell are there polar bears on the island?
  14. E

What Do You Fear?

Re: What Phobias Do You Think You Have? Arachnophobia: I hate spiders! They are so ugly and disgusting, and I especially hate the big ones. I am also afraid of vultures. They really creep me out as well.
  15. E

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

It's possible that Giovanni committed suicide. You never know...
  16. E

What kind of features do you want to see?

I personally think an overkill of new features (especially new types and character customization) would only repel people from Pokemon rather than inviting new fans over, but that's just me. Some new features are fine, though.
  17. E

Same-sex marriage is like incest: Huckabee

That's true. Polygamy has been illegal in the Mormon Church since 1890. On the other hand, Islam allows a man to have up to four wives - provided that he treats them all equally. Since this is very difficult to do, most Muslim men only have one wife. (This is a little off topic, but it's part...
  18. E

Obsolete: Who's Your Favourite Cartoon Character?

I love Helga too. I always felt bad for her because no one liked her and her stupid parents favored her sister.
  19. E

Favorite Pokemon Type

Ice. I think it's awesome to have a type that can take down Dragon easily (and plenty of Pokemon are 4x weak to it.)
  20. E

White/Black = Terrible Names?

Maybe the 3rd version can be "Grey"!
Back
Top Bottom