Search results for query: *

• Users: eyeofchaos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. E

Goodbye.

Today, I am leaving Bulbagarden Forums completely. My interests have drifted elsewhere. I no longer have a desire to stay here. You may find me again somewhere else, but I will probably be using a different posting name, so you probably won't recognize me. Please don't forget me unless you're...
  2. E

Weirdest dream you ever had?

What was the weirdest dream you ever had? I have two of them: The first was when I was 4 years old. I think I might have been sick that night, but I swore I saw a goose walk into my room, and I screamed. Then I realized that it was just a bad dream. Another strange dream I had happened a...
  3. E

Explorers of Sky Reaper Cloth question

In my copy of PMD: Explorers of Sky, I have a Reaper Cloth and a Dusclops. I want to evolve my Dusclops into a Dusknoir. However, I can't seem to get Dusclops to evolve. Even when I give the Reaper Cloth to Dusclops, I still can't evolve it. So, how can I evolve my Dusclops?
  4. E

Pet Peeves?

We all love Pokemon here, but are there things about the Pokemon fandom that turn you off? I mean, something that a lot of Pokemon fans like or do that you don't? Here are my pet peeves: 1. The obsessive speculation about future generations. I think we should let the people at Nintendo do...
  5. E

Favorite Beyonce Song?

What's your favorite Beyonce song? My favorite song by Beyonce is "Halo". I think it's very beautiful and well-written. Though she's not in my top 5 artists, I like Beyonce's music.
  6. E

Pirated Anime

I'm not a big anime watcher, but I have an interesting question: Have any of you ever owned bootleg/pirated anime? My older sister used to have this pirated DVD of an anime called Gravitation. The anime was in Japanese, but it had English subtitles. However, it was translated badly. The...
  7. E

Your Top 10 Songs

What are your top 10 favorite songs? Here are mine right now: 10. "Better in Time" (Leona Lewis) 9. "Baby Got Back" (Sir Mix-a-Lot) 8. "Sometimes" (Britney Spears) 7. "Smooth Criminal" (Michael Jackson) 6. "2 Become 1" (Spice Girls) 5. "Here With Me" (Dido) 4. "Born to Make You...
  8. E

J.D. Salinger Died!

THIS JUST IN! http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/books/29salinger.html Hard to believe J.D. Salinger was still alive until yesterday. I remember reading Catcher in the Rye a few years ago and it was horrible! Anyway, I'm kind of relieved that Salinger's finally kicked the bucket. No more...
  9. E

Clash of the Titans 2010

Did you hear that Clash of the Titans is being remade? Here's the official website: clash-of-the-titans.warnerbros.com I remember watching the original Clash of the Titans in school and I didn't like it. Although I did like that iconic line uttered by Zeus: "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!":-D The...
  10. E

Which human characters do you dislike?

I know we all have our favorites, but who are the human characters who you dislike the most? I have a few: Anime: Paul, Misty, and Dawn. Paul is just unbelievably cruel to his Pokemon (he releases them when they're not good enough), and I don't like the way Misty treats her Psyduck and I...
  11. E

COMPLETE: Cynthia! She's a Really Cool Trainer!

This is a story that I wrote just today and found rather funny (if not a little stupid). It parodies the Cynthia Work Out song from Rugrats - only with Cynthia from Pokémon dancing to a parody of the song! I hope you like it! It's not as good as the other one, but I tried! It's also on...
  12. E

First chapter of my new fanfic is up!

This is the first chapter of my first Pokémon fanfic. It is about Roark. I don't know how long it will be. All I know is that there will be OCs, it will follow the games, and it will have a good deal of cursing. It is rated PG-13. Enjoy what I have! If you want, search the title below on...
  13. E

About Me

Sorry if I didn't give you this earlier. I didn't know where to go. I'm eyeofchaos, and here is some info: Age: 17 Gender: Male Pokemon Games owned: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl, Pinball, Pinball RS Favorite type: Ice Favorite Pokemon: Dewgong...
  14. E

I'm new to here.

Can you help me out? I'm new to this forum, and I'm trying to get my feet wet by starting on here. I've been interested in Pokemon again lately after ignoring it for over a year. I will ask for help with my Pokemon Pearl game if the need arises and will also ask for help with my fanfics...
Back
Top Bottom