Search results for query: *

• Users: Akito
  • Order by date
  1. A

Hey There :D

Lol, hi! I guess it is quite bossy XD But, anyway, welcome!
  2. A

Hello to All

Welcome and have fun here ^_^
  3. A

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

So many... Advance by Tokio Troublemaker by Arashi Tora/Uma and Arise! by THE KIDDIE Voice by L'Arc~en~Ciel lots more too, these are the main ones.
  4. A

*falls in through the ceiling*

Hi! welcome! Great title XD
  5. A

J-rock

I really want to hear more from S.K.I.N. I love Gackt and Miyavi's work, and I liked the bit of X and Luna Sea also, but of course a group made up of 4 of the most famous jrockers will have it's problems. yay! more VAMPS music this year!
  6. A

Male solo J-pop singers?

I guess Gackt could be considered pop, but hyde is much more rock & is with L'arc and VAMPS now. Some of Miyavi's songs are pop. ...and the tetsu ssj jup81 mentioned above wasnt in both L'arc and Malice mizer. They were different people. Ken (l'arc guitarist) has more recent solo work, because...
  7. A

J-rock

I love j-rock! My favourite band ever is L'Arc~en~Ciel. Also: An Cafe [on hiatus =(] Dir en grey LM.C The GazettE VAMPS Malice Mizer Gackt HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR Angelo D'espairsray Miyavi Vidoll Sadie hide Fave songs right now: My favorite beat and Nyappy in the world 4 (An...
  8. A

Why you are interested in Japan

...If anyone else gets the Japanese channel an watches the news...it definetly aint all hot guys O-o I love the language and writing style, even though I speak very little and write none. Its a beautiful language. Then, of course, anime and manga. I love the style...its cartoonish yet...
  9. A

Favorite Anime Characters

oh god... where to begin... Akito (Fruits Basket) Shikamaru Nara (Naruto/Shippuden) Itachi Uchiha ^ Deidara ^ Toshiro Hitsugaya (bleach) Renji Abarai ^ Ginko (Mushi-shi) Matsuda (Death Note) Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist) Third (Jyu-oh-Sei) Hikaru Hitachiin...
  10. A

Naruto Shippuden Dub Thread.

*sigh* well I'm unhappy with the sexy thing, but, for being a die-hard disney hater, it's pretty good. They kept the theme and part of the ending, and the same voice actors, and they didn't mess it up too badly. 4/10 (woulda been 5, but this is disney) I'd still rather watch it in japanese...
  11. A

Japanese music?

I think I've heard something by Orange range before. I really like Gackt's solo stuff and I havent gotten a chance to listen to Malice Mizer yet. Ive only heard a bit by Dir en grey but i like them already
  12. A

Japanese music?

I've only listened to three songs by An Cafe...so I'm just getting into them. I've heard of alice nine and Janne da Arc so I'll have to try them. I do like some video game music. it depends though. I surprise myself with what I like sometimes XD
  13. A

Japanese music?

I looked before hand and didn't find one on this topic already so ^_^' I tend like j-rock better but I do like Asian Kung-fu Generation, although I've only heard a few of their songs. I haven't heard of any of the other one's you like. (I have heard of Morning Musume though) I haven't...
  14. A

Favorite Characters

Girls: Misty, Gardenia Guys: Riley, James, Aaron, Sir Aaron, Drew, Roark ...mostly Riley and James though
  15. A

Japanese music?

Does anyone listen to any kind of Japanese music? J-rock, Vis Kei or J-pop in particular? Gackt, hyde, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Dir en grey, An Cafe, Malice Mizer, The Gazette, VAMPS,..uh...ecetera? Just wanna know or to discuss or anything. recommendations. that kind of stuff.
  16. A

Anime Favorite Studio Ghibli Movie?

Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. They were both watched about seven times in one day. Separate days of course ^_^'
  17. A

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Oh god...Case Closed 3? I touch too many manga to be sure ^_^'
  18. A

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

The last anime was HunterXHunter episode 1 cause I randomly found it. I <3 that one!
  19. A

'Allo!

Konnichiwa! watashi wa Akito!:flinch: umzz...hmm...well I'm a watcher around here so I decided to join!:banana: I love Riley and James from the anime (Crow that means you...I know you're here:ohdear:) My favourite pokemon are lucario, staraptor, and diglett I love anime and manga and I've...
Back
Top Bottom