Search results for query: *

• Users: Badal
  • Order by date
  1. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [CANCELLED]

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] Alright, due to a lack of activity, I'm going to cancel this tournament. Thank You all for participating, and on behalf of the inactive, I'm sorry. Again, good job to those who tried and not so good job to those who didn't. I hope it was fun while it...
  2. B

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] Due to inactivity, I'm going to extend this tournament by a week. If no progress is made, and almost all of the games aren't completed by then, I'm going to CANCEL THE TOURNAMENT.
  3. B

Re: Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Round 1] No. The captains sent me a list of which players on their team will be playing which tier. The players are thus matched up based on their tier.
  4. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 Round 1 Guidelines Get your matches done by 14th of April 2012 We're using Smogon Tiers The banlists will be the Smogon banlist All Unreleased Pokemon are not allowed Have fun! You need to post about your activity (whether you contacted your opponent...
  5. B

The BCL auction discussion thread

Trainer-c I'm still waiting on your team. We can't start =/
  6. B

KONY 2012 (Uganda's Child Soldiers)

I think KONY 2012 not only aims at bringing down someone as bad as Kony, but also is a huge push to showing how the new world, the 21st century, with all our technology and stuff, is still a world where change occurs, where people care. And thanks to our technology, people act. This is an...
  7. B

Badal's Harmonies!

I made a cover for The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
  8. B

I currently have GCT, GEB, and S.G.'s teams. I need the teams from: Synthesis and Trainer-c
  9. B

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Re: █▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦ NOW HIRING! (check post 1975!)░░▒▓█ Sorry for the delay, but I would like to announce, finally, that we have hired Commander Clowncrete!
  10. B

I need all captains to send me their teams now. I cannot begin the tournament if the players (captains) aren't interested. So players, urge your captains to send me the squads, now.
  11. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Auction]

All teams need to send both Angad AND me your squad list, of who's playing which tier ASAP.
  12. B

I think Angad sums it up fine, you CANNOT lower or match a bid, you HAVE TO increase it by atleast a 100 points, if not, then you cannot bid. Also, remember each team needs atleast 4 players (including the captain). With that, Johto Trainer joins Drake's Dragons for a hefty fees of 6000...
  13. B

Rockman.EXE has joined The Beedrills, and Justice Hero has joined The Brisinger Trainers!
  14. B

With that, Terrandom joins Team Unown! Making him our first player to join a team this season
  15. B

NOBODY EXCEPT THE CAPTAINS, ANGAD, AND ME CAN POST IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR RULE. The Teams: -Drake's Dragons (C: GengarEatBanana) -Mischevious Heart (C: Synthesis) -The Beedrils (C: Trainer-c) -Team Unown (C: S.G.) -The Brisinger Trainers (C: GameCodeTrainer) Here is...
  16. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Sorry about the delay. With enough players, we are now ready to begin the bidding process. Here are the teams for this season: -Drake's Dragons (C: GengarEatBanana) -Mischevious Heart (C: Synthesis) -The Beedrils (C: Trainer-c) -Team Unown (C: S.G.) -The Brisinger Trainers (C: GameCodeTrainer)...
  17. B

Okay, since we have 20 members, we will be introducing a new team (captained by GameCodeTrainer) Although, since Congos plays only VGC '12, we will need atleast 1 more user. (Preferably one who can play DPP OU or BW UU, but doesn't really matter). So find all your friends and get them to join...
  18. B

We'll get back to you on the captain thing GameCodeTrainer Valkyria: Those are nice, it would be beneficial if you could contact the captains individually and see what kind of logos they wish to have. Apologies for the delay, but could all BW UU [Sim] Players, just post below mentioning that...
  19. B

Fair enough. I want to see the captains' opinions on this one before we go through. So Trainer-c , GengarEatBanana , Synthesis , and SaffronGallade What would you guys want? GEB has already suggested his opinion of BW UU. As of the rest of the captains? Also, when PMing me the team...
  20. B

Johto Trainer is correct. There are 4 people per team. As of now, we don't have enough to do so. Unless we get 1 more person... We can't begin
Back
Top Bottom