Search results for query: *

• Users: Badal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [CANCELLED]

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 Round 1 Guidelines Get your matches done by 14th of April 2012 We're using Smogon Tiers The banlists will be the Smogon banlist All Unreleased Pokemon are not allowed Have fun! You need to post about your activity (whether you contacted your opponent...
  2. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Auction]

NOBODY EXCEPT THE CAPTAINS, ANGAD, AND ME CAN POST IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR RULE. The Teams: -Drake's Dragons (C: GengarEatBanana) -Mischevious Heart (C: Synthesis) -The Beedrils (C: Trainer-c) -Team Unown (C: S.G.) -The Brisinger Trainers (C: GameCodeTrainer) Here is...
  3. B

Bulbagarden Champions League 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Bulbagarden Champions League Season 2 Welcome back one and all, to the second season of the Bulbagarden Champions League! We saw some great matches last time around and had a lot of fun. We saw the Bulba-Bad Asses win the first ever season of BCL. This time around we hope to provide you all...
  4. B

Badal's Harmonies!

Badal's Harmonies! So I've been into music for a while. I play quite a few instruments: Tabla- Been learning it for 8 years. Have the license to teach Drums- 3 Years Guitar- 4 years. Keyboard- Can play by ear Singing- From basically when I was young Any other Percussion Instrument. My Music...
  5. B

Bulbagarden Champions League [Won By Bulba-Bad Asses]

League Table Player standings: Rules: Gen 5 OU [Sim]: Gen 4 OU [Sim] Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Match-Ups: vs The Crew (2) vs The Brisinger Trainers (1) Gen 5 OU [Sim]: pkmnr vs Troggy Gen 4 OU [Sim]: sqwat500 vs pman Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Johto...
  6. B

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 4)

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An8-VjibEJd3dEMwVExBU2hYaFdCWGJsSVpjS2JKNVE&hl=en&authkey=CJLHnMQH Player standings: (coming soon) Rules: Gen 5 OU [Sim]: Gen 4 OU [Sim] Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Match-Ups: vs The Crew (1) vs Galaxy Tigers (0) Gen 5 OU [Sim]...
  7. B

Bulbagarden Champions League (Mid-Seasons)

Mid-Season Transfer Season This is the part of the BCL where you can sign the new players which can be found here Or You can transfer players within the league to other teams. Here are some trading guidelines: You Can't Drop a Player from Your Team You can though transfer him to another...
  8. B

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 3)

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT SIGN UPS FOR BCL ARE GOING ON :-D THE MORE THE MERRIER! Three matches were not done, I'm a bit disappointed. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An8-VjibEJd3dEMwVExBU2hYaFdCWGJsSVpjS2JKNVE&hl=en&authkey=CJLHnMQH Player standings: (coming soon) Rules: Gen 5 OU...
  9. B

Bulbagarden Champions League (Mid-Season Sign-Ups)

I figured we could do with it starting early giving users more time to join. And captains more time to choose. To sign up fill up this: Choose from: -Generation 5 OU [Simulator] -Generation 4 OU [Simulator] -Generation 4 OU [Wi-Fi] -Generation 4 UU [Wi-Fi] Name: Metagames You...
  10. B

Bulbagarden Champions League (Week 2)

Great to see all battles completed this round! Here are the standings: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An8-VjibEJd3dEMwVExBU2hYaFdCWGJsSVpjS2JKNVE&hl=en&authkey=CJLHnMQH Player standings: (coming soon) Rules: Gen 5 OU [Sim]: Gen 4 OU [Sim] Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]...
  11. B

Bulbagarden Champions League [Week 1]

Rules: Gen 5 OU [Sim]: Gen 4 OU [Sim] Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Match-Ups: vs Galaxy Tigers (0) vs Beedrills (4) Gen 5 OU [Sim]: GengarEatBanana vs smartgamer Gen 4 OU [Sim]: Badal vs Trainer-c Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi]: Hadesiro vs Heathcliff Huxtable Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi]: Sylver vs Rev...
  12. B

Bulbagarden Champions League [Auction]

NOBODY EXCEPT THE CAPTAINS AND ME CAN POST IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS A MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR RULE. The 5 Captains: Trainer-c- Beedrils Unova Trainer Angad- Bulba Bad-Asses SylverPeriodicly- Galaxy Tigers- Sarcastically Insane- The Crew GameCodeTrainer- The Brisinger Trainers- Ok, so this is how...
  13. B

Bulbagarden Champions League [Player Sign-Ups]

Bulbagarden Champions League Format Tiers: Gen 4 OU [Wi-Fi & Sim] Gen 5 OU [Wi-Fi & Sim] Gen 5 Little Cup [Sim] Gen 4 UU [Wi-Fi] Remember when Signing up post every single metagame you can play and mention whether its WiFi or Simulator, since this list of metagames will/may...
  14. B

Excessive Lag

Until a few days ago everything was fine, but since then the amount of lag has increased and severed so much that it takes almost a few minutes to load the forums. No other site is giving me any issues. With the release of B/W coming up soon, I think we should take care of this since activity...
  15. B

Pokémon Tournament/League

Bulbagarden Competitive Development Hello, I was looking through the IPGL and saw that there was a lack of actual activity. With the development of our tiering system and our own Pokémon Online Server, I figured that we should expand into being able to support a fully functional...
  16. B

Pokémon Online Server

Considering that we have a fairly large communtiy of battlers, coolking and me were talking, this time around we may have a better chance of getting a PO sever set up considering that we will have more users using it. Quoting an earlier thread with a change (shoddy to PO) So can't we use...
  17. B

Simple Question Simple Answers Thread

Since mafia is relatively new to Bulbagarden, I felt that it would be helpful if there was an SQSA thread for the users. Therefore anyone can post questions here regarding how mafia is played or any questions that pertain to intellectual games.
  18. B

Mafia [Standard] Harry Potter Mafia [ABANDONED]

Harry Potter Mafia I Preface: The reason why its "standard" and not beginners is because there will be some different stuff going on and that may be a bit tougher for new users to follow. But anyone can join. Due to the timeframe, etc. Only a small amount of players will be admitted into...
  19. B

Suggestion A Strategical Game Sub-forum

I would like to propose a sub-forum under "Fun & Games" for Strategical Games, such as Mafia. Most games in Fun & Games, are stuff like "describe the user above" and this sub-forum will allow for more games to be hosted at once and allow a better and new kind of games to develop.
  20. B

Account Sharing

Is it possible to unlink an account after haloween? Since it is really annoying with that small button that you have and it makes it tougher to access your page (you can't click your name in the top right to go to your profile) I'm lazy. I find it annoying, as long as I don't use the haloween...
Back
Top Bottom