Search results for query: *

1. C

Offering: Black and White Starter Pokes (and more)

Well, I'll take pokes further into the game than I'm at too. I'm around route 8.
  2. C

Wanted: Black Pokemon

I can breed you any of these. I'm looking for a few White game only pokes in exchange or any pokes beyond the point in the game I'm at, which is near route 8 at the moment.
  3. C

Cool, would you like to trade now? Edit: Thanks for the trade.
  4. C

Hi, sorry, I got both a Yanappu and a Hiyappu and the other monkey earlier today while on another forum. I'll update my wanted list to show they aren't wanted any longer. Do either of you have Washibon, Boruterosu, Churine, or a Zorua (as a baby if you can breed one--I don't to take your gift...
  5. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu I'll be breeding Mijimaru soon, so if you want one, check back. :-)
  6. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu I went out and in again also, to see if that would correct the problem too. Thanks for the poke. :-)
  7. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu All right, I'll be on the wifi very soon. Edit: You may want to try hosting since we keep getting some weird blue screen. The trade option is the fourth one down when you go to the computer in the trade room.
  8. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu You go to the centre lady at the top. I'll go on wifi and host a trade. So you just have to talk to me when you get in or you see me get in. Which of my pokabu do you want?
  9. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu Ok. :-)
  10. C

Re: Offering: male Pokabu Look for a notebook in your key items bag. If you have it, that's your PalPad and you should be able to talk to the middle lady in any pokecentre. Once you do, you'll have an FC which you will find by looking in your PalPad.
  11. C

More pokes will be added to list as they are available. I offer these in exchange for Black and White pokes I don't have yet. Tsutjara, Yanappu, Baopuu and Hiyappu Washibon, Boruterosu, Churine, and Zorua are my primary wanted poke right now. Nature does not matter. I will breed my own from...
  12. C

Wanted: Cacnea or Cacturne

IVs don't matter. Level doesn't matter. Male or female doesn't matter. I just need any legit cacnea. I need it for my HG game. FC 2665 4411 2912 Nevermind. Got it.
  13. C

Wanted - EV checker (trade done - closed)

Re: Wanted - EV Checker Actually, I'm on line now, got my other stuff done, if you want to do this now. 3-4 PM my kids come home and I have supper to make. So it's iffy at that time for me. Too busy.
  14. C

Wanted: Shiny Legit American Space C./GameStop Deoxys

You asked for shiny versions of these pokes. Since I don't deal in hacked pokes, no I don't.
  15. C

Wanted: Shiny Legit American Space C./GameStop Deoxys

If those Wondercard Pokes were coded to be normal coloured, then shiny versions are not and never can be legit. Look at the event card: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/GameStop_Deoxys#GameStop_Deoxys...
  16. C

Re: Wanted - EV Checker I might, not sure. Just let me know which FC you want me to use. I no longer have yours in my PalPad. Had to make room.
  17. C

Re: Wanted - EV Checker How about you get on at 6:50? I can hang around no more than ten more minutes after the hour because I have things I must do after 8 PM my time (7 PM yours). That means the first trade must be accomplished by 7 PM your time so I can write a quick note to you about what...
  18. C

Re: Wanted - EV Checker Is it morning your time or night? Right now, it's morning for me. I'm at 10:17.
  19. C

Re: Wanted - EV Checker I can check the EVs for you later today, evening, if you still haven't gotten this done. I'm on the internet around 7 PM EST, but I have trades scheduled already, so sometime around 7:30 is better.
  20. C

wanted: RNG tutor for shiny egg generation HG/SS

I need a tutor for just this part: getting a shiny egg on HG/SS using RNG reporter. I have to offer two very good IV pokes I RNGed on Pearl and Platinum: an HP fire Magneton and a perfect shiny Chansey. I also have a perfect foreign language ditto, a couple of perfect English dittos and a...
Back
Top Bottom