• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Tophat Dragoneye

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Admittedly, you did pick a difficult language to translate to. Foreigners who visit a country in Scandinavia will have great difficulty understanding or even learning our languages. Fortunately, the majority of us are very good with English to the point we don't need subtitles when watching...
  2. Tophat Dragoneye

Woke up early to watch the stream... Worth it :) Also, there's a lot of trailers over at Nintendo's youtube channel, including trailers of games not shown in the presentation, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for example.
  3. Tophat Dragoneye

Today, I thought hell froze over. My mom wants a new phone. She's isn't exactly the kind of person who wants the latest tech etc.
  4. Tophat Dragoneye

Wish her our congratulations from us @Eliza Prescott :)
  5. Tophat Dragoneye

Have a happy new year folks, and may we have a better year than the previous one.
  6. Tophat Dragoneye

It needs to be a sandstorm for one to appear there, right? Same thing on Mount Lanakila, it needs to hail for a Castform to appear in SOS battles.
  7. Tophat Dragoneye

It's the 24th here in Denmark, which means it's Christmas for us Scandinavians. Just wanted to quickly wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, or as we Danes like to say, Glædelig Jul. Also, I'm sorry to hear what happened クリスタル. I hope you can figure something out to get out this mess.
  8. Tophat Dragoneye

We always take the Christmas tree indoor on the 24th, the day we Scandinavians celebrate Christmas, or Jul (Yule) as we like to call it. It's pretty much tradition me and my older brother decorate the tree together. That, and we always watch Disney's Christmas Show. The one year they didn't show...
  9. Tophat Dragoneye

I think it and Oranguru are meant to be a set in the Pokédex, can't confirm it though.
  10. Tophat Dragoneye

I remember that I captured Rayquaza in a Repeat Ball in Sapphire (Gen III) after many hours of frustration and fails with Ultra Balls and Timer balls.
  11. Tophat Dragoneye

Beth is correct. We do have the mentality of "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" around here when it comes to reviewing stories.
  12. Tophat Dragoneye

Several stores in Denmark are actually boycotting Black Friday, they simply cannot earn money from that. Is it possible to take photos through miiverse in the game? Just asking, since you could then take the picture from the miiverse website and go from there. If it isn't possible, then you're...
  13. Tophat Dragoneye

So am I, Ace. When I visited her in the hospital, I was surprised to see how fresh she looked, considering that it was a major surgery she had. She is getting some morphine to kill off the worst pain for up to 3 days though.
  14. Tophat Dragoneye

Anyone remember that I told that my mom often gets hospitalized due to recurring infections? Well, today she had an operation that removed the piece of intestine that kept creating them. Hopefully, after all these years, she can now relax. I'll be visiting her tomorrow, so I may have to wait a...
  15. Tophat Dragoneye

It's kinda weird actually. X & Y came out on the same date 3 years ago world wide. I wonder why Europe get's the short end this time around. By the way, since it's not available worldwide yet, can we keep spoiler-stuff here in the general chat at a minimum or at least inside spoiler tags until...
  16. Tophat Dragoneye

Quite a fitting place to buy, considering Alola is based on Hawaii.
  17. Tophat Dragoneye

I live in Europe, so I have to wait a until the 23rd to get my copy. T_T
  18. Tophat Dragoneye

I'm personally getting Sun, but plans on getting Moon at some point. New trailer folks:
  19. Tophat Dragoneye

We're gonna need a forklift with all these puns lying around.
  20. Tophat Dragoneye

After playing the Sun & Moon special demo today, I think I'm gonna be rich when I start playing the full game. I got a Balm Mushroom from a man in the town hall celebrating his Pikachu's birthday today, which is worth 25000 in-game dollars. They're really spoiling us XD
Back
Top Bottom