Search results for query: *

1. Tophat Dragoneye

Nintendo Switch discussion

Thought I'd made thread so we can discuss the newly unveiled Nintendo Switch here. What are your thoughts about it? Did you spot anything that caught your attention or surprised you? I personally find the name to be catchy. It just clicks for me. I did notice King Boo in the Mario Kart segment...
  2. Tophat Dragoneye

E.T. cartridges found in infamous Atari landfill

Article is from Polygon, here's a link to it: Link So it turns out that one of the greatest myth in video gaming history is actually true! I must admit, I'm surprised.
  3. Tophat Dragoneye

Facebook to acquire Oculus VR for $2 billion

The rest of the article is over at Polygon: Link To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical about this. Sure, they get 2 billion dollars from this, but I'm not sure whether or not Facebook is going to implement some sort of social opt-in, which could scare away both developers and potential users...
  4. Tophat Dragoneye

Sonic Boom

Today, Sega officially announced the tv-series, Sonic Boom, but also revealed a new game for the tv-series as well exclusively for Wii U and 3DS that acts as a prequel for the show. TV-series trailer: Video game reveal trailer: Link (Sorry, but I can't post two videos on the same post...
  5. Tophat Dragoneye

TEEN: Thor's Hammer

Hi there, folks, and welcome aboard. My name is Tophat Dragoneye and you may know me as the author of the fanfic, Flames of a Revolutionary. This time, however, I wanted to start my own, original story next to my fanfic (don't worry, I'm still going to continue write Flames of a Revolutionary)...
  6. Tophat Dragoneye

Information regarding saving game data in Lumiose City in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

Nintendo of America's support site: Thought I should post this here in the X & Y forum where everyone can see it so that everyone is going to know about it. I'm sorry if it has already been posted in a thread I haven't seen yet. I checked as much as I could but I didn't find anything similar.
  7. Tophat Dragoneye

Xbox One confirmed delayed in certain European countries to 2014

Straight from the horse's mouth: Link Couldn't they just patch the damn thing instead?
  8. Tophat Dragoneye

Steam Summer Sale 2013

I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this yet, so I might as do it then. If you're not aware, Steam currently has a massive summer sale, selling several games in discount, some as much as 80%!! I'll be posting whenever I can the prices of whatever games currently is on discount, but...
  9. Tophat Dragoneye

COMPLETE: [ONE-SHOT series] Flames of a Revolutionary – A Maiden’s Decision [TEEN]

some colour no doubt;, Flaze; "Hold on a minute! Why are there two Flames of a Revolutionary fics here?", is probably what you are thinking. Let me answer your question. The main story, simply called Flames of a Revolutionary, is still there and tells the main story of that fics universe. The...
  10. Tophat Dragoneye

TEEN: Flames of a Revolutionary (Chapter 12: Fierce Gale)

Hello folks, and welcome to my fic, Flames of a Revolutionary, a story about a journey, conspiracies and how a few individuals fights to make a difference. This is, in a sense, a reboot of my first, now discontinued, fic with new plot and characters, though some characters from the old fic...
  11. Tophat Dragoneye

Wii U friend code

Now that the Wii U has been released in the US and will be in 9 days in Europe, I would like to suggest adding the option of writing one's Wii U's friend code, since we already have for the other Nintendo consoles. I know it's not a big suggestion, but as they say, it's the little things that...
  12. Tophat Dragoneye

Anders Behring Breivik: Norway court rules him sane

Article is from BBC: Link
  13. Tophat Dragoneye

The great RuneScape robbery, gamer facing 15 years

I'm not sure whether or not this belongs in the News of The World or Entertaiment, Inc., but since it's about RuneScape, a MMORPG, and game-related topics usually go to Entertaiment, I decided to post it here. Original article is from Gamereactor UK: Link To those who don't know, Jagex is...
  14. Tophat Dragoneye

TEEN: Pokémon Online

Well, this will be my second attempt of a fic series, but instead of something like a journey-fic like the previous one (which I've officially discontinued (for the time being)), I'll try something new that I think hasn't been done before here in the Writer's Workshop (if it has, please correct...
  15. Tophat Dragoneye

Upcoming Disney movie featuring video game characters

The movie is called "Wreck-It Ralph", and it stars a video game villain named Ralph, who wants to prove he can be a good guy. Typical Disney movie, we can all agree to that. Except for this: And this: Also found a trailer for it over at IGN: Link Never thought such a movie would...
  16. Tophat Dragoneye

Pokémon MMO fanfic, would it work?

I've had this idea for a while and I wanted to ask my fellow writers of their opinions about this. Basically, the story I have in mind takes place in the real world, where Pokémon has become so big and popular, that a Virtual Reality MMORPG has been made. What I mean with Virtual Reality, is...
  17. Tophat Dragoneye

COMPLETE: [ONE-Shot] Forced into Retirement [TEEN]

First one-shot I've ever made. Not nearly as long as my other fic's chapters, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result. Hope you'll enjoy reading this. *** Many thoughts raced through his mind as he was walking in the Celadon City Park while smoking a cigarette; it had become a habit of...
  18. Tophat Dragoneye

Anders Breivik pleads not guilty at Norway murder trial

It has been a while since I saw anything related to the Norway terror attack last year, so I decided to give an update here of what's currently happening. To those who doesn't know who Anders Breivik is, you're soon going to find out by reading this article. And it's not pretty... Original...
  19. Tophat Dragoneye

Viewpoint: How hackers could decapitate the internet

This is a big article, just so you know. This is the link to where it was found, in BBC's website: Source In short, these guys intend to create chaos throughout the world by shutting down the Internet, possibly rendering parts of it inaccessible afterwards as a result. According to a...
  20. Tophat Dragoneye

SWTOR to last for decades?!

Ealier today, I looked at Gamereactor's website (a scandinavian gaming magazine) to see if anything new in the gaming industry have appeared. What I stumpled upon, was this, which I have translated with Google translate, so it's not perfect: The link to the article is here. However, it is...
Back
Top Bottom