Search results for query: *

1. D

Zoroark For A Emboar

Im Gonna Give My Zoroark ( Lv 25 From The Event ) And One Of The 3 Shiny Dog For A Emboar ( Im Offering Too Much Because I Need To Finish My Team ) The emboar atleast be at lv 60 to 70. Send Me a Pm With A Good Emboar Offer Please And Thanks You :D Update! Im Giving Away The Celebi Of The...
  2. D

Im Back

Hello Guys, Been Like a Year Im Finaly Back
  3. D

My pkmn fusion (Plz do not laught... LOL)

hi im goin to show you some of my pkmn fusion sepranitar skylefeon tylaligar umbreon with charmaleon tail i edited alot of times
  4. D

some une could make me a sig or a banner?

Hi im just asking if some une could make me a sig or a banner
  5. D

HI am back

Hi guys im back and with the arceus and the pichu event (arceus event was the first day same the pichu). Am sorry if i do not respond some to some of my friends. I was doing alot of stuff and whene i was goin to login i forgot my pasword until now:ksmile: and im so happy so that all i want to...
  6. D

wanted dragonite 100lv

i give any of my pokemon:unworthy:
  7. D

ofering a mew named morphos

hi guy im ofering a shiny mew named morphos i dont know if is haked or not hp 362 atack 257 def the same sp atk the same sp def the same speed the same ability syncronize nature hardy fc 2665 1542 5953 pkmn platinum :thumbup:
  8. D

if...

if i want to change my user name ho i have to tell i will change my user name ps if this thread is a spam plz deleted
  9. D

ofering a haked gengar named u suck

female wander gaurd shiny lv 100 ot i suck modest hp 324 def 219 sp atk 394 sp def 249 speed 319 fc 2665 1542 5953
  10. D

hello everybody i have a mew named #1 lv 100 i ev train this pkmn well my cousin do it hp 404 def 299 sp attack 328 sp defense 299 speed 299
Back
Top Bottom