Search results for query: *

1. J

Gold and Silver DS: Discussion, Debate, Wishlists

THEY CHANGED IT NOW IT SUCKS RUINED FOREVER srsly guys. Calm down. It's a remake. Things are gonna change. Get over it, get used to it, or don't buy the game.
  2. J

This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT. (Updated)

Re: This is BLT the Heat Rotom. He will make you a very tasty BLT. om nom nom tasty BLT. Oh how I love you Brave Lil' Toaster.
  3. J

Newsweek on gay kid murder: "He deserved it".

Successful troll is successful. Seriously, now. Just wondering, do you think that homosexuality is a unnatural sin based off of your religion or other similar belief system? Here's a news flash for you: that's not infallible. I'm really pretty offended by pretty much every post...
  4. J

A Pokemon Starting With...

Raticate
  5. J

Xatu. (obviously)
  6. J

Taillow
  7. J

Ekans
  8. J

The neverending story redux

...foot. So he ate...
  9. J

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8QH93jWZbk&mode=related&search= Funny video. Showing a friend last night.
  10. J

The Virtues of Being Ugly

I don't consider myself to be particularly attractive, but I don't think I'm that good looking. My general psychology doesn't allow me to have a set opinion on how I look, and often my self image in general, so I can't exactly say much about this topic. I don't think I'm particularly ugly or...
  11. J

Which starter will you choose?

Hikozaru. I love the second evo, and the third isn't too bad either.
  12. J

Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home/serebiif/public_html/includes/functions.php Line: 4533 Stupid SPP.
  13. J

Do you wish, wish, wish, to swim with the fish, fish, fish O.o
  14. J

colonization of mars

Ok. It's possible. But it's not happinging soon. It would be a step to getting us past Mars itself and too Pluto and beyond. I don't have much wrong with it, but at the moment and in the near future, it's not gonna help us much. But in the next 100 years, sure, why not?
  15. J

Throw and Random Item/Pokemon/Whatever Else At Next Person!

Whoot, my first post in Bulbagarden. Who knew there was a world beond Fizzy Bubbles? *is hit with the doll* *everyone has a spasm* *throws spasms at NP* Why? I dont know?
Back
Top Bottom