Search results for query: *

1. C

Favorite Internet Memes?

I knew someone who spoke exclusively in internet memes, it's like he got turned into an e-zombie. I think they're funny until people replace their entire sense of humor with things they've read on the internet! LOLcats is epic though, spent many a skived lesson in the library trying not to LOL.
  2. C

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

I tend to use the ones I like best- for example while I know Bulbasaur and Squirtle make early LG and FR easier I always choose Charmander.
  3. C

Best Main Series Pokemon Game?

Gold and Silver, that will probably change to HG and SS when they're released over here but for now they're my favourite pairing. Maybe Crystal actually... ooops voted already!
  4. C

Lady GaGa?

I don't think she's all that great, a couple of the songs on her album are good (I really like Summerboy and Again Again) but the fact she sells more records on the back of her publicity stunts and walking around dressed as Kermit in a gimp mask cheapens her a lot. I don't think she's a good...
  5. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Northern Star- Hole
  6. C

How do you feel about getting three different starters?

I think it's good that you can get the other starters, just to faze out all the fiddling with different generation games and the like. I'll probably get Chikorita, Charmander and Mudkip.
  7. C

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1991 First I saw the anime (The episode where Haunter licked Charmander's face) then I got into the card game (Charmander was my first, again) and finally I got Pokemon Yellow for my birthday when I was 7 I think? Maybe 8.
  8. C

Your Fav Eeveelution

My favourite is Flareon, I have a soft spot for fire types, but Espeon is my second favourite.
  9. C

Why is Brendan's design so disliked?

I remember when it was released seeing him in the booklet and thinking he looked a bit like an old man- probably just the white hair, but that put me off him personally. I like his design more than the Diamond/Pearl protagonist- the beret is truly awful IMO. Both grew on me a lot while...
  10. C

'Ello There

Hey, I'm Andy, and my favourite pokemon has always been Charmander- hence the amazing (awful) username! I hadn't played Pokemon seriously for years and recently took my DS and Diamond on a journey and I've been addicted again ever since. Now I've been watching the old anime and spending way...
Back
Top Bottom