Search results for query: *

• Users: Dopey
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Rate(and help) My OU Team

Heya guys. I'm here with a OU team I've been using for quite some time on Shoddy. So.... yeah, here it is: Lead - JIRACHI Ability: Serene Grace Nature: Jolly Item: Choice Scarf EVs: 252 Attack | 60 HP | 176 Speed - Trick - Iron Head - U-Turn - Stealth Rock Standard Lead Jirachi. This...
  2. D

UU team

Okay, I have not been a much experienced UU player but I've put together this team which, although may have "weird" movesets, has got me a fair amount of wins. The pokemon for each slot are enclosed in Spoliers. Here goes:- Well thats my team. There's basically just one motive...
  3. D

Type matchups that suck

Which ones do you hate? As for me, its Rock/Ground, Bug/Flying, Grass/Poison(tho I wouldn't refrain from using a Venusaur).
  4. D

Pokepics de Insanity- Come, have a laugh.

Idk if I got the title right. But who cares. Here are just some random pics(using sprites and all, assembled by me) which should make you laugh. If not, go see a doctor. Trust me, the next installment is much more hilarious. This is just to test whether u guys are in the mood for some.
  5. D

NU Team

Just made up one, I know there's a giant room for improvement, so please post your suggestions. Cradily@Leftovers, Impish nature EVs: 252 def, 248 spcl def, 8 Attack Ability: Suction Cups Stealth Rock Earthquake Toxic Rest Team's stealth rocker, Toxic and then Rest away status ailments. EQ...
  6. D

Bidoof!

I was bored, so I decided to start a project sort of a thing. What came to my mind was.... Yup. In this thread, I'll try to splice as many pokemon I can with the stupid thing. For starters, Bulbasaur and Caterpie *runs away as fast as possible*
  7. D

Blog comment glitch?

Is this a glitch, or are we actually allowed to edit blog comments posted by other users?
  8. D

Dopey's sprite shop of Evil - Back in business

WELCOME TO MAH SPRITE SHOP STATUS ~ OPEN What this guy is offering Splices[any no. of pokemon] Examples Recolours Revamps Examples for re vamps: De-vamps: Tell me the original sprite, and which style you want it to be de-vamped into. Neons. Sprite transparency. Lineless...
  9. D

Transparency in GIMP?

Ummm.... I recently downloaded GIMP on my PC, but I can't figure out how to add transparency to the background(for my sprites). Please help.
  10. D

Suggestion "Close Thread"

I think the users should be given the option of closing the threads they created besides deleting them forever.
  11. D

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

So guys, what do you think? Which of the Pokemon do you think are wrongly typed, and had deserved another type? I think Gyarados and Aerodactyl should have been part Dragons, since they look like dragons and are modeled on them IMO.
  12. D

You don't wanna miss my sprites

Hey this is my first try.... Butterdrill Golemite Grougre Will upload more soon... *Please Comment*
  13. D

Hello

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to the site, a veteran of the 3rd gen games. I was looking up bulbapedia for help on Platinum, and decided to register. Well, here I am!:ksmile:
Back
Top Bottom