Search results for query: *

• Users: Moppi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Troubles with the National Pokedex in LeafGreen

I dunno if this has been tackled around here and stuff, but after quite a long time i decided to finish my LeafGreen game. (most of the time, i just played it to level up my Pokemon to levels that they could just easily stomp the Elite 4 clean : P) So anyway, after beating them the first time...
  2. M

Game Save Deletion... is this true?

(Note: If already asked, do proceed on deleting the thread. thanks) I heard somewhere that when you play the GBA Pokemon games on the DS there's a chance that your save will get erased. How true is this? Please do explain, because i want to buy a DS Lite.
  3. M

Sevii Islands

Note: If already discussed, please do tell. I'm pretty uncomfortable asking questions about FR/LG seeing that it's been a year and so since it's release. Anyway, is it possible to go away from Sevii Islands (starting to One Island) once you arrive there?. :uhoh:
  4. M

Breeding Paranoia

Note: If a thread like this has been done and discussed, please do redirect me to it. :D Thanks. I finally was able to buy a genuine Pokemon game (got myself LeafGreen). Anyway, i have searched for a more in depth article for Breeding but haven't had the luck of finding one. I'm...
  5. M

What Generation do you want in D/P?

Note: If already discussed, please delete moderator. :-D I noticed that since the 1st generation has been revamped in FireRed and LeafGreen. And the 3rd generation has been completely made in the current vibrant look that it has in the first place... what generation in terms of appearance...
  6. M

[NEED RUSH HELP] Pokémon Game Dilemna

Note: I'm really sorry for the thread title.. but i just really need some help/advice anything about this matter. Thankfully Bulbagarden didn't need some of activation of some sort for it's forums... I am a Pokémon fan since it appeared in our country, but never have played the game in an...
Back
Top Bottom