Search results for query: *

1. G

Nice! I'll have my sign-up pretty soon!
  2. G

Is there room for another rusty RPer to join?
  3. G

Mafia Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: END GAME! TOWN WINS 21/06/14

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 2: Re-Tail Therapy 31/05/14 What do I think of the first day's events? Well, as I had said earlier in the thread, I didn't want to get too involved with a typical day 1 discussion as we barely had any useful information to hint us in the right...
  4. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 1: New Leaf 29/05/14 I'm kind of a streaky guy when it comes to posting. I have long periods of inactivity (which is when I'm generally busy with university) and only post when I have time to do so (e.g. right now). Anyways, it's ok for you to think...
  5. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Day 1: New Leaf 29/05/14 To defend myself: I am not inactive. I may be a different time zone than most of you so I could post when most people are offline. Nevertheless, I'll be posting.
  6. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia: Night 0 28/05/14 Confirmed
  7. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Mafia ~ Sign-Ups 23/05/14 I'll join
  8. G

Mafia Wall Mafia-Night One-8/28-8/29/13

When I voted for Zima, there were no votes on the floor for Zima and it was not supposed to change anything. I purposefully voted for Zima as to perhaps incite a discussion while not actually changing anything in the votes. Anyways, I thought we went over this and Dark Kyriaki gave his own...
  9. G

Re: Wall Mafia-Day One-8/26-8/28/13 Autumnbreeze; the reasons that where stated were not in any way incriminating Zima. The sole reason that Zima got more votes than others was to add pressure on a certain user to start a discussion not to get a bandwagon. We are clueless as to whether or not...
  10. G

Re: Wall Mafia-Day One-8/26-8/28/13 Here's my logic behind my vote: -No lynching will get us nowhere and won't get any discussion started. -While putting pressure on someone may start a heated discussion it could also result in a bandwagon and a lynching of someone perhaps who is town, which...
  11. G

Re: Wall Mafia-Day One-8/26-8/28/13 Vote: Zima just to keep votes equal until the discussion heats up.
  12. G

Re: Wall Mafia-Sign Ups 08/15/13 Confirmed.
  13. G

Re: Wall Mafia-Sign Ups 08/15/13 I'd like to join
  14. G

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - Day 5: The Pokemon League - 06-25 Vote: mariowie
  15. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 4: The Ferris-wheel of doom - 06-22 Vote: Stahl
  16. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 Just to note, I'm Turkish, so no worries about cultural difference :)
  17. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 HumanDawn has a point. This has become quite interesting. VOTE: Crackfox
  18. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 Other than observe the discussions and try to come up with possible conclusions, nope. I say it's better than just randomly voting and getting lucky that the man killed was mafia on day 1. I didn't want to butt into the...
  19. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 If you really want to know: I didn't feel like throwing in a random lynch day 1 of the game and decided to wait and see how the discussions play out. When Day 2 was skipped, well I just had to wait for Day 3. From now...
  20. G

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace Confirmed.
Back
Top Bottom