• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!

§38: What You’ve Learnt Maylene and Crasher Wake were in the latter’s water-filled Gym, celebrating the new position she had gotten. A Gym Leader; that was the start of her plan. Lucario and Machop were both sparring, pumped up for the constant battles that will come, while Gyarados, Quagsire...
  2. Kyuuketsuki

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

I'm sorry I know this joke is old but here we go...
  3. Kyuuketsuki

Starter discussion/speculation

I just noticed that Rowlet is the only starter since Bulbasaur to have a dual-type in the first stage.
  4. Kyuuketsuki

Starter discussion/speculation

The main website also has information regarding the starters: Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon | Pokemon.com/SunMoon
  5. Kyuuketsuki

Trailers and News Discussion

We saw the legendaries using a signature move as well, and the moon legendary transforms into a circle while the sun's mane glows?
  6. Kyuuketsuki

Graphics Thread

My only gripe when it comes to graphics is arguably what some people see most in the games, the battle menu in ORAS. I much preferred the sleeker look of the XY battle menu, and hope they go more in that direction when designing it for Sun & Moon.
  7. Kyuuketsuki

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

Why not Fire/Water for the Sun Pokémon, and Water/Fire for the Moon Pokémon? Sure, it would be a bit redundant but the 15-year-old inside me want to see another Fire/Fighting starter situation with the fans. Also it would show space is interconnected and the typing could be their "Eclipse"...
  8. Kyuuketsuki

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Where did the idea that they will release 151 to match the first generation on an anniversary even come from? I think limiting the number of Pokémon to 800+ rather than 1000+ would help attract more new fans, which Game Freak is aiming to do.
  9. Kyuuketsuki

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Honestly I would be surprised if we got more than 100. Game Freak, how I see it, want to stall off the 1000 Pokémon mark as much as possible.
  10. Kyuuketsuki

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I'm saying that, like the S. S. Aqua, the trucks could be our mode of transportation between two regions.
  11. Kyuuketsuki

If Kalos is connected to this new region, it would explain the design of some trucks. Kalos is landlocked to the east and the south.
  12. Kyuuketsuki

Skip 23 minutes. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJnzH2C6Cr4
  13. Kyuuketsuki

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Welcome back, Lugion!
  14. Kyuuketsuki

Welcome back!
  15. Kyuuketsuki

Speaking of the weather, I think my stories are always sunny unless I mention it... Should get to work on more depressing moods.
  16. Kyuuketsuki

Writing battles

First of all, I disregard anything technical, such as levels of the Pokémon and the four move limitation. Any move usable by the Pokémon and its pre-evolutions is fair game to me, whether by breeding, TM, HM, or move tutor... etc. This of course, has certain self-imposed limitations. For...
  17. Kyuuketsuki

What's happening everyone? Sorry for the unintended long break. What's new around these parts of the internet?
  18. Kyuuketsuki

TEEN: The Barefoot, Fighting Genius!

I tried to only focus on the vital events that happened to Maylene, but in retrospect, I should've focused on making the plot coherent and have it flow from one part to another seamlessly. The time skips even got a little problematic for me; I often have to check my notes to decide how much time...
  19. Kyuuketsuki

Returns and Departures

Bittersweet news. Congratulations, Legacy, and thank you for all that you did, harryheart!
  20. Kyuuketsuki

Summer Awards 2014 Winners List!

Sorry for the terribly late reply; I got swept up with work and Ramadan and the preparations for Eid. Regardless, thank you so much for the award, and I'll try to be much more active in the workshop!
Back
Top Bottom